EVERYTHING IS CRAAAAAAP

"You know Poe, since Disney owns us, also knows as 'The Star Wars Characters', that makes my mom a Disney princess. And since I'm her son, I'm a Disney prince. And since Rey married me, she is also a Disney princess. And our little Anakin or Padmé will be our child, obviously, so he or she will also be a Disney prince or princess. Hopefully one day they will rise up against the rest of the Disney princes and princesses, take over their kingdoms, AND RULE THE ENTIRE GALAXY!!" Kylo laughs maniacally as takes out his lightsaber. Somehow lighting and thunder crack behind him.

"Kylo Ren Ben Organa Solo Skywalker this is NOT the time to be talking about this!!" Rey says in between screams of pain.

"Definitely not," Poe squeaks out.

Since Kylo was being his emo little dramatic self, Rey was holding Poe's hand instead of his. And let's just say, Rey can have a killer grip when she wants to. Of course, normally she would never dream of using it on our sweet little innocent Poe, but this is not a normal time. It is a desperate time. And desperate times cause the need for desperate measures. And yes the author knows that is not the saying but they just need to get to their set word count. Which is not high. If you want a high word count on each chapter this is not the book for you.

But please, read it anyway.

Now, the typical human labor for first time mothers usually lasts about eight hours or so. Now Rey is not a typical human. She is, in fact, an alien.

An alien whose species has labor for at least three days.

It has been approximately twenty minutes.

The doctors were doing everything they could to help her have an easier time, but unfortunately her husband was definitely not helping with that.

"YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL!! THIS IS THE FUTURE RULER OF THE GALAXY!! THE HIER TO THE SKYWALKER NAME!!"

"Oh please Ben you're not even a Skywalker." Leia says as She enters.

She is followed by Han, Chewie, Finn, Rose, Luke, Hux, Bea, and Phasma.

"Rey dear, are you alright?" Leia asks.

"NO!" She yells out. Poe lets out a whimper as she grips even harder on his hand.

"Bea, go take Poe's place if you would.

"Of course General."

Bea carefully gets Poe out of Rey's grip. He quickly runs into Leia's embrace.

"Thank you so much Miss General Leia Organa ma'am." He says.

"Of course Poe," She takes out a few dollars and hands it to Finn. "Go buy him some hot chocolate."

Finn nods and leads Poe away.

"Rose, would you mind taking Rey's other hand?" She asks.

"Not at all General."

Rose takes Rey's other hand.

"How do you know so much about this?" Kylo asks.

"Because it's what I wish someone would have done when I gave birth to the biggest disappointment in the galaxy. In the middle of the desert. Walking fifty miles to a rebel base with the proper tools. Uphill. Both ways." She then turns to Hux, Phasma, Luke, Han, and Chewie. "Now, Phasma, I'm going to need you in here. The rest of you, you're going to have the hardest job of all," She turns back towards Rey and Kylo. "Getting the father out of the room."

Han sighs. "I had a feeling this was coming."

Chewie walks over and picks up Kylo by his ankles.

"Hey! What are doing?!?"

Han grabs his waist, Luke grabs under his arms, and Hux tries to keep his arms down.

"You can't do this to me! I'm Kylo Ren! I'm ruler of the entire galaxy!" They struggle with him, but finally exit as he screams "Nooooooo!!" in his best Darth Vader impression.

Leia goes and locks the door and walked to the left  side of Rey.

"Alright Phasma, get on her right, and we're going to watch over her until it's time."

Two days and forty minutes laster, Han, Luke, Hux, and Chewie were still trying to restrain Kylo, and the baby was finally ready to come.

"Alright Rose, push on three." Leia says.

"One,"

"Two,"

"Three!!"