You get trash, you get trash, everybody gets trash!!!

Rey was due any day now, and everyone was bursting at the seams in anticipation. She was being watched constantly around the clock. If Kylo wasn't with her then Leia was and if it wasn't Leia it was Han and if it wasn't Han it was Chewie and so forth.

She was getting sick of it. She was getting very, very sick of it. So one day while she was left with Poe (because Finn and Rose weren't available), she put in the Grinch cartoon, left him to watch it, and snuck out to her car. She started it, and started the drive to Burger King.

She had been craving Burger King for a while now but hadn't been able to get any as Kylo had insisted it was 'too far away' and that he 'couldn't leave her alone for that long when she's about to have the heir to the First Order!! No Rey I'm not kidding little Anakin or Padmé need to be safe!'

Firstly, Burger King was like two blocks away. It would take him exactly five, maybe ten, minutes to get there and get her order. Secondly, they were not naming the baby Anakin or Padmé. She was going to make sure of that.

So Rey gave her order of two burgers, fries, and a milkshake and then pulled into a parking place. She then started to chow down, grateful for a moment alone.

Seriously, Kylo wouldn't leave her alone for a second. Not even to go to the bathroom.

'You might start giving birth!' He claims.

To which she replies with 'get out you lunatic! Why did I marry you?!?'

So he replies 'because you love me!'

She gets zero privacy. Zip. Zero. None. Nada. Noodle. And other words for zilch.

Halfway through the second Burger she starts to feel strange. As in, cramps strange.

'Oh no,' she thinks. She starts up the car and drives home as quick as she can go see Kylo freaking out on Poe.

"WHERE DID SHE GO SHE COULDNT JUST-"

As soon as she opens the door he stops.

"Rey, my beloved, my queen,"

"SHUT UP YOU EMO PIECE OF CRAP!! I THINK THE BABY'S COMING!" She yells.

"See Kylo Ben? She's ok! The baby just coming- OH MY WORD THE BABY'S COMING!!" Poe starts scrambling to collect things to bring to the hospital.

"The...the baby?"

"YES THE BABY YOU IGNORANT JAWA!! GRT THE CAR!!" She yells again.

"Yes darling," Kylo says nervously.

Once Poe collects enough things he loads them into the car and then helps Rey lay down in the back seat while Kylo calls people.

"Yes mom shes in labor! Get to Anakin Amaidla hospital as quick as you can!!"

Yes, Kylo bought a hospital and named it after his grandparents. No, Rey didn't approve.

They rush inside and people try to tell Kylo they can't do anything at this point, but he isn't having any of that.

"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!? I OWN THIS HOSPITAL AND IF I SAY GET MY WIFE A BED THEN YOU DO IT!!"he yells, taking out his lightsaber.

The poor nurses nod and help Rey to a bed.