19. my dreams will be true

Start from the beginning

the new directions turn to Mr Schuester, "he used to have that glimmer of hope in his eyes, that i can see right now in all of yours," Mr Ryan turn to them, "but he couldn't make it happen for himself, so he has now to try and convince you all that it will happen for you,"

Spencer frowned at Mr Schuester, "guess what?" Spencer turns to Mr Ryan, "his dream didn't work out," Mr Schuester looks up at Mr Ryan, "and neither will yours,"

Tina started crying above Spencer on the platform when Spencer turns his head to Mr Ryan, a angry look on his face, "Spencer..." Finn shook his head at his brother when Spencer shook his head at Finn, "no!"

"i won't stand for this," he stood up, going towards Mr Ryan, looking down at the blonde headed man, "we don't need another Dakota Stanley here-" he points his finger at Mr Ryan's chest, "and i..."

Sean pulled Spencer away from Mr Ryan, when Sean saw Spencer clench his fist in his hand, "Mike.." Sean points towards Spencer's fist, when Sean and Mike came towards Spencer, moving him back towards his chair, "let me at him!"

Spencer moves around in his chair with Mike and Sean blocking Spencer from escaping through their arms, "okay, you're done here,"

Mr Schuester stood up when Spencer moved angrily in his chair, "you would be wise to show me some respect," Spencer gritted his teeth, "i'd be wise if my fist was on your face.."

Mr Schuester looked back at Spencer, when Sean and Mike saw Spencer's blue eyes turn dark, "you've said your piece, now get out.." Mr Ryan smirks, "well, Schuester, i should thank you,"

Mr Ryan nods his head, "you've made my decision about which program to cut a lot easier," Bryan bumped his shoulder into Mr Schuester's when he walks out of the choir room.

Mr Schuester let's out a breath when he turns to the new directions when Spencer started calming down, "i..i'm fine,"

***

"what's your dream?" Spencer put his arm around Samaria's shoulder when she smiled up at her best friend, "i don't know.."

Spencer just smiled at her, "well, i want to help you figure it out," Samaria leaned in and kissed Spencer's cheek when she looked at the cheerios who stood at the end of the hallway, "i've got cheerios practice, i'll see you later on,"

Spencer nods his head with a smile on his lips, when he walked past the choir room, looking inside to see Artie on the floor, "oh, my god!"

Spencer opens the choir room door, rushing towards Artie, "Artie, dude.. what happened?" Artie groaned, "just leave me alone, Spence." 

"that's not going to ever happen." Spencer put his bag onto the choir room, helping Artie up onto his wheelchair, "Artie, it's okay to ask for help,"

Artie slammed his hands on the arms of his wheelchair in frustration, "i just want to be able to dance with my girlfriend, why can't these stupid legs work?" Artie hits his legs when Spencer frowned.

"i don't know, dude, but that's not a question i can answer," Spencer leaned downwards, looking at Artie, "what i do know is that Tina isn't with you to dance, she's with you because she's into you."

Spencer smiled sadly, "can i have this dance?" Artie frowned, "i can't dance, Spence." Artie gestured to his legs.

Spencer shook his head before sitting across the boy's lap and lazily throwing his arms around his neck, "pretend i'm Tina,"