I'm sorry - Newscapecomics

A/N: I need to sleep it is 3 am and I am doing nothing than surfing the web but I had to put something up here.  I am going to try to push myself to write more when I can

{Uni's pov}

Everytime you talk to me my heart would beat out my chest, I felt my face  getting hot everytime we had a conversation so I tried to make them short as possible without trying to be mean. I would do thing to distract my self form thinking about you.

I drew things to distract myself, I watched videos to keep my mind off you. But I couldn't stop thinking about you. I had kept this crush to myself...or at least tried to. It worked but my heart shattered when I found out you were with her.

It felt like somebody had hit a brick in my chest. Everytime you tried to talk to me I ignored you. I couldn't bear the pain when I saw you with her.
I'm sorry Cory

{Corys pov}

I liked you more than a friend and tried to talk to you when ever I could, I enjoyed our small conversations and the time we spent.

When  you found out I was with her you ignored me. I didn't like her but I had to keep you off my mind somehow or maybe make the feelings go away but they wouldn't go away and my heart fluttered in my chest when I was around you. But I guess it was just a silly little crush huh?
I'm sorry Uni