~ Chapter 2 ~

A light bell jingled a quick happy tune as the door of the cafe opened and closed, indicating that someone had just entered the building with a smile on his face. He pulled down his yellow hood, exposing his messy brown hair and light cinnamon skinned face.

Kim Namjoon stood there for a few minutes, scanning the area as he searched for his friend. He didn't see his elder, but he did see a certain someone who always made his days brighter sitting next another male. His legs immediately took him to the table in which he was seated.

He passed by the many other wooden tables and couches in the cafe. Everything had warm colors that could easily relax your whole entire body, different shades of brown, yellow, grey could be seen as well as black and white. The colors weren't the only transmitters of peace, soft music was playing the background, such as the melody of a guitar and the smooth song of a saxophone. People were seated with friends, families, and lovers, all in their own little worlds with the ones that made them laugh and smile.

But all that peace seemed to be replaced with a loud, cheerful voice of the boy our protagonist was heading towards to.

"Namjoonie!"

A light skinned male dressed in all white of dark chocolate brown hair stood up from his comfortable chair. He quickly left his seat behind, nearly knocking the chair to the ground, a huge smile appeared on his lips as he rushed towards the taller man. He jumped in his friends arms and gave him a tight hug.

"Joonie! I'm so happy to see you!" The slender said happily, looking up to meet his friend's gaze.

"I'm happy to see you too, Hobi!" Namjoon showed his adorable dimpled smile. His arms wrapped around his friend tightly, practically carrying him while the other simply had his arms wrapped around his neck.

"Of course you're happy! I'm your guys' ray of sunshine!" Hoseok replied with his unchangeable bright tone of voice.

And he wasn't wrong.

Jung Hoseok was a friend of Namjoon and Yoongi, he was the middle one when it came to their ages and heights. Hoseok was very cheerful, he had a smile and personality that outshined the sun. He was bubbly, playful, and cuddly towards his friends. He loved making others smile, it seemed that just by being present the world would immediately stop being grey and make life fun and full of colors.

This ray of sunshine met the two one night, they were performing along with other underground rappers. Hobi was impressed by their skills, becoming a fan instantly. Min Yoongi started to identify the slender male as a regular, he didn't pay much attention to him until he and Namjoon met him in this very same cafe. All three got along quickly, despite Hoseok and Yoongi being opposites. Soon, the cheerful hyung joined the other two to become their third rapper. He wasn't as experienced as them, but as time went on his skills started to improve. But he had other hobbies, his greatest one was his amazing ability to dance, he was the god of such a fine art.

Although Namjoon knew Yoongi the longest, he felt attached to the slightly shorter male, his positive vibe drew him in. But Hoseok was a bit clingy, since he thought the younger was very cool and serious, but Namjoon was willing to join the older in his silliness. Unlike Yoongi, despite Hobi being older, he and Namjoon had a brotherly bond and treated eachother as equals. He is just older than him by a few months, nothing too big. They both obviously get along just fine.

"An awfully too bright ray of sunshine, my god!" A sour voice interrupted the other two's bonding moment.

Namjoon looked away from the thin young man in his arms and looked over at his other hyung.

"Yoongi-hyung! I didn't recognize you over your sudden change of hair color!" He smiled.

"Oh shut up!" Yoongi rolled his eyes, "You know I can't have the same hair color for more than two weeks, it's the law!"