Stress and Pranks don't mix

This is another request from Kiibo_The__Robot who wanted Kiibo and Kokichi to get into a small fight.

Kiibo took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down.
Today was absolute shit. Everything that could have gone bad has happened.

At first, his essay refused to save, so he had to start it all over from the beginning.
After that, his shirt got stained and he felt embarrassed when presenting to his class.

One of his teachers yelled at him for leaving a mess, one he didn't create mind you, and got detention because of it.
Then during lunch, he got caught in the middle of a food fight and got covered in the flying food, thus making him a mess.

To add salt to the wound, he ended up getting a failing grade on a test he studied really hard on.

It was one misfortune after another, and all he wanted was to lay down on his couch and forget all about it.

He would have called his boyfriend and roommate and tell him about his stressful day, but as his luck would have it, his phone broke and became useless.

He took one step into his apartment. "Kokichi, I'm ho-"

Splash!

A bucket of water tipped over and poured cold water over his head.

"Nishishi~ You fell for my trap, Kiiboy!~" Kokichi giggled as he came out of hiding.
Kiibo wasn't in the mood for giggling or playing it off casually. "Kokichi..."

"Hm?" Said boy tilted his head when his boyfriend said his name so coldly.

"KOKICHI OUMA, I HAVE HAD IT! TODAY HAS BEEN COMPLETE SHIT AND YOU JUST MADE IT HELL!" He yelled, going into a blind rage.

"K-Kiibo, i-it was just a small prank..." Kokichi stuttered, caught extremely off guard. "I didn't know it'd make you so upset."
"WELL IT DID! YOUR IMMATURITY IS JUST THE CHERRY ON TOP OF THIS ALREADY TERRIBLE DAY!" Kiibo jabbed his finger at Kokichi's chest, glaring at him. "NOT ONLY THAT, YOU JUST HAD TO MAKE ME BINGE WATCH DEAD LIKE ME WITH YOU WHEN I COULD HAVE BEEN STUDYING!"

Kokichi went quiet before he removed Kiibo's finger from his chest and walked away.

Kiibo huffed as Kokichi left to the bathroom, he threw his bag to the ground. Everything in there was ruined anyways, so why bother taking care on where it's placed.
He was surprised whe Kokichi came back with a towel in hand.

"Here. You can dry yourself off." The purple haired boy said as he handed Kiibo the towel. "Tell me about your day. I'll listen to every word."

Kiibo wasn't expecting Kokichi to be so calm about this, even after yelling at him. He took the towel and started drying his hair.

Kokichi moved to the discarded bag and picked it up to place it on another towel to try and dry it up before going to the couch and gesturing for Kiibo to sit with him.

The albino took Kokichi up on his offer, his anger had subsided and now he felt guilty about yelling. "I'm sorry for yelling at you..." He apologized, shoulders slumping.
"I should be the one apologising, I pulled the prank." Kokichi said, rubbing Kiibo's back in comfort.

"No. It's my fault. I let my anger get to me." Kiibo sighed, hugging Kokichi and resting his head on his shoulder.
The hands rubbing his back calmed him down more. "I keep forgetting how caring you really are." The taller said quietly, enjoying how comforting Kokichi could be.

"Yeah, yeah, now tell me about your day." Kokichi rolled his eyes, secretly enjoying the compliment.

"Its been awful. I had to rewrite my entire essay from memory because my computer refused to save it the first time. Then my teacher dumped a large assignment on us that we had to finish in less than an hour, somehow I got a huge stain on my shirt and felt humiliated in front of the whole class." Kiibo started, recalling just how hard of a day he's had. "And don't even get me started on lunch."

Kokichi stayed silent as Kiibo talked, only adding a bit of commentary when he felt like it. He combed his fingers through Kiibo's hair, sometimes pressing a small kiss to the top of his head in comfort.

"The worst part was my phone ended up breaking and I wasn't able to call you." Kiibo finished before looking up at his boyfriend. "No, wait, the worst part of my day was yelling at you for a small prank..."

Kokichi rolled his eyes before pressing a small kiss to Kiibo's forehead. "Water under the bridge. Now let me get you a blanket so you can relax." He said as he got up. "I'll even put your favourite show on, so take things easy."

"Thank you, Kokichi." Kiibo smiled as his boyfriend gave him a blanket. "I love you."
Kokichi placed another kiss on Kiibo's forehead. "Love you too."

"I mean it Kokichi, I really do love you." Kiibo confessed as he held Kokichi's hand.
"Nishishi~ I would hope so, else tonight is gonna be awkward." The smaller boy giggled.

Kiibo felt himself relax and become stress free as he cuddled with his boyfriend for the rest of the day.

My apologies if this took too long or if the fight scene wasn't long enough.
I'll be closing requests for a while because I want to finish the rest of my WIPs, but you can still read my stuff on AO3 if you'd like.