Kokichi stop it

"Hey, If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together."

"Kokichi why would you do that? The alphabet already makes sense, besides where would they go, near the U or near the I, and for what purpose? I see no reason to switch the alphabet around." Kiibo started asking.

"... that's not what I meant..."

Not even 5 minutes later

"You must be tired, because you've been running around my mind all day." Kokichi said propping his hand against a wall near Kiibo.

"Why was I running in your fantasies? Was I running in a marathon?" Kiibo asked slightly confused.

"Well no-"

"Was I running away from you? Because if so, you don't need to worry, I stopped wanting to run from you about a month ago, and I promise to not run away from you if you are having a problem with something."

Kokichi had to stop for a moment, "No you were chasing a puppy..." he lied.

Around lunch time

"Kiibo, I have a question about your dad."

Kiibo looked a Kokichi and tilted his head. "What do you want to know?"

"Did he write the dictionary? Because you put meaning in my life." Kokichi  said with an added wink.

"No, my dad is a robotics engineer. Why would you think he wrote the dictionary?" Kiibo asked cutely.

"How oblivious is he?" Kokichi thought to himself.

Time skip brought to you by Kiibo's inability to pick up flirting!

"Hey Kiibo! Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?" Kokichi asked holding a rag near Kiibo's face.

"No, why would it smell like chloroform? Is someone unconscious? Do they need medical attention? WERE YOU ALMOST KIDNAPPED?!?!" Kiibo exclaimed.

"N-no, I just wanted to make sure..." Kokichi lied again.

Zzz zzz... Wait this is still going on?

"Smile if you want to sleep with me." Kokichi said not expecting the smile that immediately went on Kiibo's face.

"Kokichi, if you are having nightmares I'd be glad to keep you company."

Kokichi couldn't help but blush at that. "Thank you... that means a lot actually..."

Is it over? No? Ugh!!!!

Kokichi was about to give up on flirting with pick up lines, sitting near the wall, when a certain someone came up to him.

"You must be a hell of a thief, because you stole my heart from all the way over there..." Kiibo said with a huge blush on his cheeks.

"Took to long enough! I thought you would never find out." Kokichi giggled  as Kiibo took a spot next to him.