Lazy

"Kokichi please get out of bed." Kiibo pleaded his smaller boyfriend.

"No." Kokichi replied, snuggling deeper into the soft blanket.

"Please, we have to go to school."

"No, I'm not getting out of bed!"

Kiibo sighed. It was going to take a lot longer than anticipated to get Kokichi out of bed.

"Why won't you get out of bed?"

"Because the outside world is cold and cruel, unlike the nice warm bed." Kokichi whines.

Kiibo rolled his eyes and walked towards the curled up figure. "How about if I make you breakfast? Would you get out then?"

"No. I still think that's unfair."

"What if I allowed you just this once to go in your pyjamas?" Kiibo strained.

"Now you're just desperate." Was the snarky reply.

"Kokichi, please?"

"No."

"Why not! I have tried everything!" Kiibo almost yelled exasperated.

"No you didn't."

Kiibo had to think on this one a bit, what did he not tr- oh...

Leaning over his boyfriend's face he lowered his lips down to his cheek and planted a soft kiss. "Good morning, you ready to get out of bed now?"

Kokichi opened his eyes and looked at Kiibo with a huge smile on his face. "Good morning Kiibo! You still making me pancakes?"

"Yeah, now come on get dressed."

"Sorry, that will cost three kisses."

They didn't go to school that day, and instead spent the day giving each other kisses.

I apologize to anyone who was looking for quality content...
Request are still open! Please request something, I'm bored!

Also HOLY BANANA CREAM PIE! HOW DO YOU GUYS PUT UP WITH ME! OR EVEN LIKE ME? AH! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! BYE!