Chapter 4: Thor part 1

Before

Returning from Asgard was exciting.

Finding out all of your friends have fought to the death is not.

Due to his previous whereabouts, and the one he's been in for the past two years, Thor did not understand why his friends stopped being so friendly. Mainly to the Man of Iron.

Thor was never very close to the Man of Iron, nor admired him as much, but did not understand why his friends seemed to strongly dislike him.

On the day that he returned, all of his friends were there to greet him, even some new recruits he had no idea of.

All except Stark.

Thor wished to tell the Man of Iron of his adventures on Asgard and with Loki, but Stark was never to be seen.

He questioned his friends multiple times where Stark is, and they either sighed in disappointment, or pointed directly to the lab.

Did his friend not wish to see him? Was it because of the time he choked him against a wall for creating Ultron?

Regretting his actions, Thor put the blame on himself, as the reason Stark did not come up. He was probably scared.

It wasn't until two weeks after Thor had returned, that the Man of Iron came up from his lab. And coincidentally or not, right on time for movie night.

Thor had already settled in, learned about what happened between his friends, and why Stark won't come up.

Stark trudged through the kitchen without shoes, almost as if he was trying not to be noticed.

All was quiet, until one wrong step by Stark set off a loud creak in the floor.

Thor immediately turned around as his eyes lit up to the sight of his absent friend.

"STARK!" Thor beamed with excitement, as he climbed over the couch and nearly ran to his friend.

Tony stared in fear and awe, as he put down his drink and began backing away.

"Woah, point break, I—" Starks complain was interrupted as Thor pulled him into a huge bear hug, slightly lifting him up due to their height difference.

"Man of Iron! You won't believe the exciting and adventurous events I have partaken in! Despite your arrogant voice and annoying presence, I have missed you so."

Tony scoffed at Thor's words. "Yeah-yeah okay big guy well I have a lot of work to do and I can't—"

"So I cant tell you about my mystical adventures in Asgard?"

Tony sighed, and began to walk out of the room. "I have a lot of work Thor."

"Wait!"

"Bye Thor."

Thor could hear the damp echoes of Tony's footsteps up the stairs.

He began to fiddle with his glass of water, until a voice behind him nearly made him jump.

"Stark's not gonna talk to you."

Thor quickly looked behind him, to see Clint leaned against the wall with a glass of wine, and his bow strung around his back.

"B-But why? Surely Stark will want to talk of our adventures later—"

"Nope. He doesn't." Clint spat.

"I seem to be missing something then, I don't know why—"

"In case you don't understand Thor, the "falling out" you heard about him in the avengers team is much more real than you perceive it to be. Stark started an unnecessary fight between us and tore us all apart for awhile. All he does is stay in the lab now, so don't go trying to bring him back, because nobody wants him here."