Author's Note

Author’s Note: 

I tried to write the final chapter to this story and I got sad.  I started a new story (Destiny is Served) because I didn’t want to think too much about ending this one and I’m already in love with those character’s relationship.   I have yet another story in mind that involves a mixed relationship and I will write that but as for Tiptoe Kisses, honestly I don’t know how I came up with this title name.  It’s just that she has to stand on her toes every time she wants to kiss that tall drink of Italian gorgeousness named Santo.

Santo’s character was supposed to be strictly an arrogant ass that didn’t show he cared for her until the end of this story but…. something took over me and he grew into what you see written.  I don’t know how many of you think of this story, I haven’t got a lot of comments on it but the ones that I have got I thank you from the top to bottom of my heart.  You showed your interest, you let me see that you were involved in the story.  I even have a narrator to the events.  A special Thank you to @rowlansmith for your passion and on the spot narration.  You have helped me get through writing these last few chapters.

Many of you told me you hated Nathan and Alina which I love that you hate them.  I wanted you to. You also told me how you honestly felt about Taylor being so naïve.   She wasn’t meant to start out that way she just was and is like many young women.  She needs direction and security.  Ya’ll read the story, you know what her life has been like until she met Santo.    Look at how Julian treated her, he was too protective.  I digress, sorry.

Now, the last chapters.  The juices started flowing and I got into writing it.  Pretty soon I started paying attention to the number of pages I was getting, how many words I was typing then I had to go back and change some things, leave some things out.  I left it alone.  It wasn’t me.  I can’t write the way people normally write on Wattpad.  I can’t make my chapters two to three pages long on every chapter.  Maybe when I get to story four or five, I don’t know.  This is the kind of story I like to read.  I want details and storytelling so that’s what I write and I make no apologies for it.    Five to seven pages on average is what I usually end up with when I’m typing out my thoughts for a chapter.  I want you to like, hate, yell and love what you’re reading.  I don’t think I can draw the type of emotions I’ve gotten for this story from you with writing two page chapters.  I will get better as a writer and I hope you all will continue to read my stories. 

When I saw where this story was going my goal was to end it by Labor Day with about fifty thousand reads and it looks like I’m going to be on track.  I wish I could get more reads, votes and comments like anybody else it’s a lot of work I’ve put into this story.  But, I am content with what I have achieved.  THANK YOU, THANK YOU ALL for yelling, complaining, giving me tips, showing me typos and just giving me the support and encouragement that I need to get through this.  I do appreciate it.

I’ll be posting the showdown in two chapters (it’s me)  I couldn’t seem to get the chapter down to five to seven pages for that last chapter so I did it in two posted consecutively.  There’s one more chapter after this.  If you want that very last chapter that’s so important in romance endings you guys let me know and I’ll write it.

                               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^