Octavia (Requested)

This was requested by @gayforoctavia Thank you so much for requesting. I love the concept of Octavia having a grounder best friend.
————————————————————————
(Y/N) POV

It has been two days since Lincoln died. Octavia hasn't been talking to anyone and she has barley eaten. I grab some food and walk over to Octavia.

"Here, you need to eat". I say while handing her the food. She glances up at me and the looks away again.

"I don't want it". She says in a monotone voice.

"Listen I know that you're sad and angry about Lincoln's death, but you can't starve yourself it won't change anything". I say, taking a seat next to her.

"You don't know what I'm feeling so you don't get to tell me how to deal with my emotions". Octavia snaps at me.

I nod and look back at the fire that's been burning. We sit in silence until I hear silent whimpering. I look over at Octavia and see that she is crying. I go to rest my hand on her shoulder but she pushes it away.

"Listen just leave me alone, okay I don't need your help. The only thing I need is Lincoln and now he's gone okay. He was my people and now he's dead, so just please leave me be". Octavia says.

"Okay now you listen to me. Lincoln was my friend and he was also MY people, which means that YOU are my people, okay. So no I'm not gonna 'leave you be' because right now you need a friend and that friend is sitting right next to you. So you can yell at my push me around, but I'm not going anywhere, okay so your stuck with me and I'm gonna do everything I can to make sure that you are okay". I say.

Octavia looks at me for a minute, and then she hugs me. I hug her back and we sit there for a while just hugging until she pulls back.

"Look I'm really sorry for what I said earlier, I just wish Lincoln was still here". Octavia says.

"But don't you see he is still here". I say looking at Octavia intently.

"What do you mean"? She asks.

"He's right here" I say placing my hand on her heart.

"He will always be with us no matter what". I say.

"Thank you, for telling me that I'm not alone". Octavia says.

"You'll never be alone, you'll always have me". I say hugging Octavia again.

We sit by the fire until it goes out and then I fall asleep knowing that Octavia will be okay.
————————————————————————
This was my first time writing a friendship imagine so I really hope that you liked it.