Bellarke *3x15 AU*

Summary:
What if ALIE did bring in Bellamy and instead of Abby being hung it's Bellamy. (It's kind of based on the video on top but it has some changes)

Clarke was letting out silent tears as her mother stabbed her in the chest with a scalpel. But she would not break she had to be strong, she had to fight it. Abby's head cocks to the side as if she's in thought. Abby pulls the scalpel away from Clarke and sets it down. "Her friends are her weakness." She pauses.

"Start with Bellamy Blake." Abby says and walks away.

Jaha throws a rope up to Ontari, Abby sees Clarke's horrified face and walks up to her, "Don't worry." Abby says softly stroking Clarke's cheek.

"It's not for you." Abby says
Just then two guards burst through the door holding Bellamy. They bring him over to the chair and rope. "No mom please." Clarke pleads.

"Just tell us the pass phrase and you both can go free. "Jaha says.

"I- I can't." Clarke says holding back sobs.

"Step on the chair, Blake." Jaha says.

"Bellamy no, don't." Clarke's voice is barley a whisper but Bellamy still hears her. He looks over to her with a sorry look and steps onto the chair.

"Mom please, you don't have to do this!" Clarke pleads.

"Just tell us the pass phrase Clarke." Abby says.

"No, Clarke it's okay." Bellamy says with a weak smile as he pulls the rope around his neck.

Clarke looks over at Abby shaking her head. Then all of a sudden Abby kicks the chair out from under Bellamy's feet. "No!" Clarke screams not holding back any sobs.

"Mom please don't do this." Clarke pauses.

"I love him!" Clarke yells.

"Then tell us the pass phrase." Abby says.

Clarke knows that she can't tell them the pass phrase, but she can't let the man she loves die either. She looks up seeing Bellamy hanging there barley breathing. Clarke is full on sobbing at this point, she looks from Bellamy to Abby finally making her decision.

"FINE!" Clarke screams. "I'll tell you the pass phrase."

The all stop and look at her waiting. "I- It's ashen- ashende sup-"

Clarke is cut short by the door bursting open revealing Murphy, Octavia and Miller. Murphy runs over to Bellamy cutting him down. Octavia goes over to un-strap Clarke. Once Clarke is free she runs over to Bellamy and takes his head in her hands.

"Bellamy, hey Bellamy can you hear me?" Clarke questions. Bellamy opens his eyes and smiles at her.

"I love you too, Clarke." Bellamy coughs out. Clarke smiles down at him and kisses him sweetly on the lips.

"What the hell happened in here." Murphy says.

"It doesn't matter, right now we have to find a way to shut down the City of Light." Clarke says pulling away from Bellamy's lips.

"Okay we'll see where Jaha, Abby and Ontari went." Octavia says. They walk out of the room leaving Clarke and Bellamy alone.

"Did you really mean it?" Bellamy asks.

"Mean what?" Clarke says

"That you love me." Bellamy smiles at her.

"Yeah, I do love you Bellamy Blake." Clarke says as a tear falls down her face.

"I love you too Clarke Griffin." Bellamy says as he sits up. They look at each other for why seems like eternity and finally lean in and kiss.