05

Layla sighed to herself as she sat in bed. She looked to Polly as she lay asleep next to her and smiled. She smiled down at her phone and sighed as she looked to the text off of tom and sighed. Layla knew he wanted to make up over how he had walked out on them and forgotten them for two years but she was still anxious letting him near their daughter. Layla was scared that he would end up letting her down and it was the last thing that she wanted. She knew that Polly and tom were starting to develop a relationship that they should already have but Layla still felt anxious over it all. Layla ran her hands through her hair as she sent tom a reply and sighed. Layla knew that she still had feelings for tom and that she was still in love with him but she also knew that deep down that part of her didn't trust him whatsoever.

Layla stood from her bed and yawned as she made herself a coffee as Layla slept. She didn't need to be at work for a few hours but she couldn't sleep. Her mind was on top and Polly, she couldn't stop thinking of what they could of had. She grabbed her phone off of the side and rang him "can you come over?" She asked. Half an hour later, tom arrived and sat in the kitchen with Layla and smiled "are you okay?" He asked "i still love you Tom, but I hate that as I hate what you did to me and to Polly and I want to trust you with her but your going to have to prove it to me" Layla said as Tom took a hold of her hand and smiled "I promise I won't let you of Polly down" he said as she looked to him and smiled as he kissed her forehead and smiled.

***

Later that day, Layla got to work and smiled as she walked into the staffroom. She saw tom as he stood looking out of the window and smirked as she saw he was looking at earl Kelly "so how are the neighbors from hell" she teased as he looked to her and rolled her eyes "your not funny" he said as Layla chuckled "you know if there that bad you could always stay over" she said as Tom looked to her and smirked as he grabbed her waist and pulled her close as he leant in and kissed her "we could have done fun" he said as he lead her over to a desk at the back of the empty staffroom and lifted her up.

Layla moaned as he ran his hands up her thighs and started to tease her, she looked to him and smirked as she unbuckled his belt and pulled him close "we have to be quick" she said as he nodded. He pulled her close and pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her.

***

Later that day, Layla sat in her classroom and smiled as she saw Rachel walk in and look to her "can I speak to you, it's about Tom?" She asked as Layla looked to her and frowned "what about him?" She asked as Rachel sighed "I know you still you still love him, but he broke your heart and as your mother I don't want to see it happen again. Just promise me you will be careful" Rachel said as Layla smiled "I promise" Layla said hoping tom wouldn't break her heart a second time.