Chapter 6

(Note the bullets used in this chapter will look like bullets but when in contact with a solid opens and paint spills. Keep that in mind.)

Eren POV

Ever since I've told Levi about my past he's been helping me live up to a "Mafia Boss" status. Stuff like learning different languages and perfecting my skills in fighting and negotiating. Hanji and Erwin have been helping me with my fighting skills, Armin has been helping me with learning different languages and Levi has been taking me on his missions more so I can observe him negotiating with others. I haven't seen Levi since yesterday, Hanji and Erwin told me that I ruined his pride. I guys that make sense I bet in on a one on one duel but I thought he was holding back. I mentioned it to him before he left, Erwin said I put salt in his wound. 

This is what happened...

Flashback~

Hanji and Erwin led me to the training grounds, when we got there I saw Levi looking through his phone. When he noticed me he gave me a soft smile, I love his smile. I ran down and gave him a big hug, "What are you doing here?" He let me go and gave me a wicked smirk, "I'm here to test what you've learned so far in the fighting department." 

I got really excited and got on my tippy toes to whisper in his ear, "Don't hold back~ Cause I won't~"  I got back down and gave him an innocent smile. Erwin spoke up, "Ok Eren! Levi will be fully armed and you will have no weapons! All weapons will be fake and bullets paintballs. No holding back, if either of you do you will get hurt." Both of us nodded. Hanji jumped up and down, "Now turn around and walk with the countdown!" I turn around taking a step with each number counting down.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

"GO!"

I turned around to see Levi pointing his gun at me, he started to shot. I dogged every bullet and ran straight towards him. His legs were apart so I sid between them grabbing a knife and his pack of spare bullets. I hid them both behind my back and batted my eyes a bit, dripping some paint on the tip of my knife. He lowered his gun a bit, then I ran towards him with the knife and marked his cheek and hand. He was surprised, I then took one of his guns without noticing and ran past him. Once he turned around to get his other gun and saw it was missing his face was priceless. 

I aimed the gun and started to shot him. He dogged every time but I had him right where I wanted. I ran away from him and he continued to shoot, I mustered all of my strength to my legs and started to run up the walls and jumped right towards him. 

I shot my gun at him 3 times all pointing slightly next to him, then I landed on the chest and shot him in the heart. 

I won

He had 2 paint marks on each leg, one on his forehead and another on his heart. He was quiet. I giggled a bit and gave him a bright smile, "Levi did you hold back on me~"

Flashback Over~

That was the last time I saw him, apparently, during the fight, my eyes changed into this golden color and Erwin said I fought like I was a Titan. I wonder were Levi is, Hanji said I should give him some alone time but I miss him.

Levi POV

Perfect! Everything looked perfect! The red velvet cake is cut, the tea is hot and the sun should set in about an hour. 

After Erens test, I was so proud of him for beating me but also stunned and horny. His eyes looked like golden jewels and his smile is out of the world.

Flashback~

I was quiet. He giggled a bit and gave me a bright smile, "Levi did you hold back on me~" He was sitting on my stomach so he didn't feel Jr. growing in size. I stayed quiet. He got off of me and I ran out of the door and handled my little issue elsewhere. 

Once I was done there was only one thing going through my mind, "How was I blessed with an omega like him, just how."

Flashback Over~

When I woke up this morning he wasn't there, but I know where to find him. 

I made my way to the garden to see him drawing something in his sketchbook under a tree. I walked in front of him and he looked up and smiled at me. I picked him up and put him over my shoulder and started to make my way up to the roof. On our way he kept hitting my back, want me to put him down but I didn't budge. Once we got up there I put him down and he was speechless.

The sun was starting to set. There was a small table with sweets and tea and 2 chairs. around the table was sticks holding up firefly lights. He looked at me and started to cry a bit, I held out my hand and he gladly took it.

As the sun began to set and the stars filled the sky our night continued in the roof. We talked, laughed, dance and only love filled the air. Then Eren fell to the ground and a sweet smell filled my nose.

He looks at me and starts whining, "L-Levi. My H-heat! Mate. NOW!"