Chapter 4

No POV

Levi picks up Eren whispering sweet nothings in his ear, quickly taking off each other's clothes on the way up-stairs. Levi and Eren make there a way to the bathroom, Levi started the water. Once the water was warm Levi and Eren hopped in the shower and continued there make out session. Once they finished washing each other, Eren got on his knees and slowly began to suck his lover off. 

Levi grabs his hair, trusting in his mouth faster as Eren moans making him go crazy. Levi comes inside his mouth, "Eren, you don't have to sw-" It was too late, Erne took all of it down. Eren then got on his tippy toes and whispered in his ear, "Fuck me Alpha~" 

Levi quickly turned off the water and carried Eren to the bed. He quickly put a condom on and wasted no time in trusting himself into Eren's loose hole. He went crazy, his speed increased every time Eren called his name. Both came over and over again, soon everything became a blur. Moans, sweat, and heat filled the room. 

Next Morning~

Eren POV

The sun hit my eyes, I feel strong pairs of arms wrapped around my waist. I try to get up but I'm stuck, Levi Jr. is still inside of me. I blush a bit, still struggling to get up. After some minutes later I give up and went back to sleep. 

Dream

"M-mama, why did you leave?" I look down at my mother's lifeless body. A dark shadow stands over me, I turn around to see my father giving me a look of disappointment and anger. He grabs my neck and starts to squeeze. "I-m sorry"

Dream end

My eyes shot open, I look around to see the sun starting to set. Levi's arms were still around me, his grip was a bit loose so I was able to move a bit. I slowly removed his cock from inside of me, once it was out Levi started to wake up. I giggle a bit and give Levi a sweet kiss, letting him do as he, please.