•19•

● No one P.O.V

It was Saturday afternoon and everyone was seated around a large round table to discuss money loss and bulldog.

"For all we now it could be bulldog stealing the money " Ice say from across the table trying to get everyone to focus on the big picture.

" how? When he way in Florida? Ramen say squinting his eyes at Ice statement.

"who said he was still in Flordia?" Gerold one of Ice friends say out the blew.

" how would you know or not " Dray say scoffing he just felt a weird vibe comming from Ice and his crew.

" because we just saw him a couple of weeks ago from club to hotels for the past few weeks when you guys started to noticed a change in the money" Gerold say pushing pictures of bulldog towards Dray

" I have to disagree with you for a sec. We've been in war with this mans for years not once did money come up missing maybe some men but NEVER money" Dray say pushing the pictures back to where they was.

After that stunt Ice was getting worried that Dray might be comming up on him. He thought to himself he had to do something to break up the now building tension.

" you never now he have could have been planning this " Gerold say quickly making eye contact with Ice and shurgging his shoulders.

" yall dumb as fuck this nigga could thats stealing could be right up our noses and we don't even know it yet" Redd say making matters worse for Ice who was still trying to convince them it was Bulldog.

"Yea right? Im telling you watch that nigga just go keep stealing utill yall finally realize this"

"realize what? That we--" Redd say before getting interrupted by Ice who was still trying to get Redd and Dray to understand.

" look i know a stealer when i see one all we do it bring Bulldog to this place right here and you guys get yall money back" Ice say sounding quite truthful in Ramen eyes but not Redd or Drays.

" Ramen where you found this nigga at? Just comming up in thinking he know everything about us and this operation with Bulldog" Redd say shooting a eye with Ramen and back to Ice.

" but just yesterday you was all in to bring him down so what you being wishy-washy know?" Ice looking a Redd up and down.

" Yea i did but that was before money starting to come up missing." Redd say balling his fist together.

" And i think someone in this room is hiding something" Redd say not breaking eye contact with Ice.

" What you tryna say? Im the one thats taking it?" Ice say laughing at Redds assumption.

" you must be full of shit" Gerold say scoffing

" no nigga yall must be full of shit l" Redd say pulling out a gun and pointing it at Ice.

" so tell me why the fuck you just showed up out of no where!!" Redd say standing up not taking the gun off of Ice.

" im tryna help you out. So lets calm down and put the weapons away trust me you don't wont war with me" Ice say with his hands up knowing that he was getting under Redds skin.

" FUCK no until you tell me why you here and are you stealing money from us" Redd say clocking the gun back.

" We leaving come on yall" Ice say motioning his crew to leave.

" its war now nigga" Gerold say before leaving out the door.

" the fuck was that nigga" Ramen say walking over to Redd.

" open your big ass eyes. Thats the bitch thats stealing all the money. As soon as he popped up money been missing around this bitch how you explain that?" Redd say waving is loaded his gun in the air.

" Like he said it could be bulldog stealing it from us" Ramen say still brain washed from Ice conclusions.

" im not having this converstaion with no delusional ass person" Redd say walking out the door.

" dumb ass " Redd say walking towards his car.

-------------------
" Tell me all you know about your baby daddy" Ice say sitting in front of Kaiuna who was now confused on whats going on.

" where is all this comming from. I thought we came back out here to get some rest from all this drama and me seeing my daughter" Kaiuna say not wanting to talk about Redd at the moment.

" thats not what i asked you." Ice standing up balling his fist up getting irritated with her.

" i don't know what to tell you me and Redd havent been with each other in over six years so you can un ball your fist cause you not go get anything out of me "

" oh? So you saying you know something but won't say anything"

" you a cop right? you know more than me "

" thats not the point. I brong you back here so you can help me bring your ex down or do i have to find some one else to do it" he say arching his eyes

" you know what you no fucking help at all." Ice say walking out the door. Leaving Kaiuna there with nothing but her thoughts.

----------------------

Hey loves this year been so busy I hardly have time on my hands sorry for any grammar problems much ❤ -Deja'