"Oh my goodness, Jaemin. I'm so sorry," he said, and continued to repeat his apologies.

The younger laughed slightly, hugging the older when his 'sorry's were getting a bit too much.

"Don't worry, it was an accident," Jaemin said.

Renjun smiled, but Mark interrupted their slight moment.

"Guys, we all have a problem, and it's not the individual ones we just said. Are we going to trust Lee Taeyong, or Abigail Cathwright?"

Renjun snorted, causing the others to look at him again.

"Did you just snort?" Donghyuck asked, holding in a laugh at the older boy.

"Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. Don't judge him because he's adorable," Jeno said, trying to hold onto Renjun like Jaemin was doing earlier, but the older blocked him, not wanting to feel coddled in their embraces.

"Yeah, I did," Renjun scoffed, "Why the hell would we ever trust Abigail Carthwright?? I would trust Lee Taeyong even if he was a stranger, even though he kind of is. But he's giving us this choice, and he's also warning us about Abigail," Renjun said.

The others nodded, still trying to think their situation over.

Either way, they were in some sort of screwed up situation.

Mark clapped his hands, and brought everyone out of their thinking trance.

"Let's vote," he said.

"O.K., but if we make a decision, you can't go against it like the last time," Jisung said, pointing at Mark.

"Yeah, but the last vote was the type of ice cream we wanted to eat that night," Mark said, "not a life-altering decision."

"It was pretty life-altering for me since you decided to get chocolate swirl instead of cookies and cream," Jisung muttered, crossing his arms.

"Enough of that," Mark said, brushing off the maknae's last comment, "Who is in favor of leaving?"

Everyone raised their hands, although some slowly.

"So that settles it. Now we just have to wait for Lee Taeyong."

Renjun laid in his bed, accompanied with Jeno and Jaemin of course, holding onto them tightly.

He was scared about them leaving, not really sure what to prepare for when they finally go Outside.

He had been running his hands through Jeno's hair and holding Jaemin's hand until Jaemin started to talk.

"Injoon, why didn't you tell us?" he asked, whispering the question in the peace that surrounded them all.

Renjun sighed, letting his hand go limp into Jeno's hair as Jeno looked up at him, curious as well.

"You guys have been going through so much, and the attacks weren't that bad. I guess I didn't want to raise drama because we all know how Donghyuck reacted last time," he answered, looking at Jaemin with kind eyes.

Jaemin smiled slightly, "But we could've helped. Why suffer alone like that?"

Renjun looked down at Jeno's face, seeing his sleepy appearance, and shrugged.

"That's how it's always been."

Jeno raised his hand to Renjun's face, holding it slightly.

"I just guess I'll have to get used to you guys being here," he finished.

Jaemin nodded, hugging Renjun closer to his body as Jeno did the same.

Renjun smiled.

"I'm so lucky to have you guys."

. . . 

A/N:

Thank you all for reading!

I'm at 314 votes??

My gosh.

I'm so glad you all are enjoying this story, it absolutely warms my heart

Until next time !

-kim

started : 2019.1.4
finished : 2019.1.4