Part 9

Mikey began to fall asleep on my lap, mumbling out small ramblings about something on TV. 
'Mikey,' i whisper to him, he just whined, clinging to me- so I left him to it, I still needed to do something though. 'Honey, c'mon, I've gotta go cook something for you all to eat,' 
'N-Na,' he babbles, poking me accidentally.
'Yes honey, i've got to cook, or your tummy will feel hungry later,'
'N-Na,' I chuckled, lifting him off of my lap 'N-Na!' he whined, trying to hold onto me. 
'Okay, Okay honey I've got you, I've got you,' I sighed, carrying him into the kitchen with me.  
'Daddy what are we having?' Calum asked with a giggle, Luke was chasing him around 
'I think I'm gonna put some pizza in Bub. Try to be careful running around for me,'
'I will Daddy,'
'Good boy,' I found some pre-made pizza, pepperoni and cheese pizzas, and heated the oven with Michael squirming on me. 'Mikey stop it please, I've gotta put the pizza in,' he soon stilled at the mention of pizza. 'Thank you hon,' I manage to put the pizza in, before Mikey began to squirm again, growling at me- I didn't like that one bit. 'Michael stop that, now,'  
'N-Na!'
'If you carry on, I'll put you in time out, so if I were you, I'd stop it,' 
'Nuh uh!' he growled again so I grabbed one of the kitchen chairs and took it to the corner of the room- he didn't like that, and started to pull my hair in temper. 
I ignored this, and sat him in the corner. 
'Don't you dare get up Michael,' I tell him, and he sat still whilst I crouched down in front of him. 
'Do you know why I've given you time out Mikey?' he ignored me 'I've given you time out because you started growling at me, and squirming and moving whilst I was near the oven. Do you know why that's dangerous?'
''s hot,' he mumbled 'bu'n mikey,'
'That's right. It's not okay to growl at people, or move like that near a hot oven, and especially not to pull people's hair, do you understand that?' he only responds by kicking me in the shin. 'Okay then, well you're gonna sit here until I've finished making the food. If you move, you'll have an extra ten minutes in timeout after eating, understand?' I get up, and go back to the oven to check on the pizza. 
'H-ow 'ong?' Michael asked me
'The pizza will take 20 minutes, and I need to put the fries in,' he pouts, and I focused myself on the food