0.1

Calum-

Rules To Be Followed:
1. Do your best to be polite.
2. Do your best to be honest.
3. Use your manners.
4. Try to at least be in bed by 11:30 pm.
5. Try to limit cursing.
6. Try to see yourself in a positive light.
7. Do your best to be honest about your mental health.
8. Do your best to remain hygienic.
9. Ensure that you stay safe where you can, and if it isn't possible, try to tell somebody.
10. Try to maintain a healthy diet and lifestyle.

Safe Words:

If you feel as though you cannot continue with a scene or a punishment, please use your safeword. The colour 'red', will signal that the scene/ punishment must come to an end, and will be taken seriously.

Punishment:

Before a punishment is given, the reason behind said punishment being given will be explained twice. If you still do not understand why a punishment might be given, please be honest and we can talk about it more. Communication, especially in situations like these, is incredibly important, and somebody getting hurt because of a lack of communication is not something that either party wishes to happen.

-Mouth washing.
-Writing lines.
-Form of Sensory Deprivation.
-Kneeling down.
-Form of Clothing Deprivation.
-Spanking.
-Screen time Restrictions.
-Overstimulation.

Each punishment will vary depending on what the wrong-doing is, and may change into something more suitable depending on your red list.

Rewards:

-Extra cuddles.
-Movie day.
-A day out with your choice of place.
-Money at the end of each day. (£5-10)
-Extra kisses.
-Bubble bath.
etc.