Warning

Warning:
This book will include sensitive topics. These might include, but are not limited to:

-Mental Illness.
-Panic Attacks.
-Self Harm.
-Mentions of toxic relationships.
-Violence.
-Homophobic experiences.
-Other dangerous behaviour.

Other topics that will be written about include:
-Dom/sub
-BDSM
-Age regression

If you feel that you might get upset due to some of the topics in this book, then I might advise that you avoid reading, or avoid reading alone/at all.
In no way am I trying to romanticise or glamourise toxic behaviour. That is not my intention at all. I'm not trying to romanticise mental illness either. If you think/know that you are in a toxic situation, or you are struggling with mental illness, please talk to someone you might trust with this information. You are not alone.

This book includes same-sex relationships, and if you don't agree with this/ you are homophobic, then please do not read. You have no place reading this book or on this page if you are homophobic.

That being said, my book is based around an alternative universe, where the characters are not based around their canon selves. This is a world created by myself, and in no way, shape or form do I own the boys. This is simply fanfiction, where everything but the boys' existence is made up. Their personalities and characterisation in this book, however, is created by me and I do not believe to be a reality. They simply play characters in a book. Again, this is fanfiction, not reality.

Please feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments, and vote on each chapter, though I ask that the comments remain respectful. I'm open to the criticisms, but anything that is straight-up rude will be removed. Please let me know if I write certain topics incorrectly, and I will do my best to correct myself.