"Erm, be right back. Bathroom." He talked to the gasoline boy outside and I followed him with my eyes until he entered the bathroom. I raised my hands in exasperation. He's really weird today.

Slower than his driving skills was his trip to the bathroom.

"What in the world is wrong with you?" I murmured to myself as I saw him walk back towards the car. We have wasted about 15minutes in the gas station.

"Are you ok? Does it hurt anywhere?" I asked, really concerned now.

"Uh no." and he went back to driving.

And at last we arrived at this pancake place. The smell is amazing! We took our seats on a secluded corner and took our time looking at the menu.

"What do you like Tee?"

"I can't decide, I like all the appetizers." I ran my finger to the 10 Japanese appetizer selections on the page. "And the pancakes with bacon look good, but I also like the pancake with strawberries."

"Then let's order everything." He said.

I looked up real fast with my mouth open wide. He was already telling the waitress to bring everything from the appetizer page, and was pointing at the pancakes I have suggested. The waitress nodded and walked away.

My mouth was still hanging open when he looked at me.

"What? You said you like all of them." he said casually.

"I did. But I didn't say we should order everything." I pointed out.

"Aw, you're so hard to please." He complained.

I blinked. Is this really P'Tae? Putting aside our supposed to be diet, this place is pricey. Among the 5 of us, he's the one who watches his weight strictly, so what's with the sudden splurge?

I wanted to confront him, but my phone rang.

"Krub, P'Benj."

"Good morning Tee. I'm glad you have your phone back."

I scratched my head. "How did you know?"

"I was calling you last night and Tae answered the phone."

I raised an eyebrow at P'Tae who was sipping his free water calmly.

"Ah, yes, I got it back. Why did you call last night?"

"I wanted to try that pizza place I pointed to you. I'm about to finish my morning show now, want to go for lunch?"

What's with that pizza place?

"Oh, P', about that. I'm very sorry, I can't go today. P'Tae and I are about to have brunch right now." I looked at my watch, and it's close to 10:30am.

"Ah, is that so? Then what about tomorrow? Around this time?"

"Tomorrow?" I did a quick browse in my mind and remembered SBFive has a practice. "I can't also. We'll be at the studio."

"Bummer." I heard P'Benj said.

"I'm really sorry P. We can go after our commercial shoot next week. What do you think?"

I heard him chuckle. "Alright. That's a promise, ok?"

"Krub."

We talked a bit more and hung up when the food arrived. The dishes couldn't even fit the table. Even for a glutton like me, this looks too much. And this guy in front of me looked moody all of a sudden.