Chapter 15

Alyra's POV

I stared at Jackson with confusion and worry. '' What do you mean my eyes were glowing blue!?'' I felt Safira trying to talk to me but i ignored her. ''They were fully blue, like completely blue'' I could tell he was as worried as i was. I let him read my thoughts as i spoke to Safira. '' Safira do you understand what he means" My scar was glowing as i snuggled into Jackson. '' Yes you eyes were glowing blue because i was sharing your body with you,, we became one, meaning two souls combined to make one'' i closed my eyes and snuggled more into Jackson. '' Oh .... but how is that possible'' Jackson new better than to interrupt us so he stayed quiet. '' Because your blade and wolf it makes you stronger. With me added to the two tops that allowing you to do more due to your strength. '' I told her i understood and shifted in Jacksons lap so that my legs were bent either side of his as i sat on him. He smiled and as he went to grab me i pinned him to the ground. I growled as my hands burned and were ripping apart from the chemical. Jackson sat straight up and held his hands above mine.

I looked at him as he stared at my hands, " Alyra dont ever do that again, how stupid was you" I couldnt help but laugh at him. '' This may hurt a little baby, if it does hurt that bad bite down on my arm'' He looked up at me and i nodded. He grabbed my hands tightly and started to help me heal. I may be strong but it stung like fuck! I sunk my teeth into his shoulder and he let out a sexy growl. I then realized my hands were healed and i had bit down on his shoulder so that i had marked him. I started to lick the blood away when he pulled my head away and stared at me. I could feel his erection and smiled. I pinned him down once more, licked his kneck and ran off. 

----  

I was lying on the bed when he returned, '' what did she want? Is she ok?'' Our daughter was walking, talking and growing to fast. '' She wanted me to take her to auntie paig'' I laughed as he spoke like Rain. He crawled up the bed. '' Remember that day you ran away from me after licking my kneck?'' I smiled as i got flashbacks of him chasing me to the waterfall '' No it was like 5 weeks ago and ive slept since then'' He smiled as i giggled. " Hmm well i need to get you back'' I giggled as i lent up and licked the mark i had made on him. He pinned me down kissing me and touching my body. I moaned and was soon lost in the moment.

I woke up to find Jackson snuggled around me and a knocking at the door. I got up and put my bath robe around me, as i answered the door. ''MUMMY!'' Rain screamed my name and i couldn't help but smile. I picked her up and gentle poked her nose with my finger. She giggled and hugged me. I turned back to Paige who was hugging sam. She had a cheesey smile on her face and i tried to read her thoughts but she was trying her hardest to block me out. Why? I felt Rain grab my face as she was trying to wisper in my ear, ''Mummy, auntie paig has got a baby in her tummy'' My eyes went wide and my smile grew into a huge cheesey grin. I put Rain down and pulled Paige away from Sam as i hug her ''Oh my, congratulations!'' Paige pulled back from the hug and looked at me confused. ''Congratulations for what?'' Her and Sam were looking at me wierdly and i knew they had no idea what i was going on about. 

I turned back to Rain ''Rain are you telling mummy fibs?'' She giggled a little and then shook her head. Rain knew better than to lie to me and i knew she wasnt lieing. I turned back to Paige and was about to ask her but Saphire cut in. ''ALYRA! There's a group of leader hunters coming...THERE AFTER RAIN!'' I growled so loud, the hole pack house froze, Jackson Shot up from bed not caring that he was naked and grabbed Rain. ''Everyone! Get ready now!!'' He was in a hurry. I was frozen i couldn't move. Who would want my baby?'Why do they want her? I could hear everyone rushing around telling their mates and children goodbye. Sam told Paige that he wanted to go and that she should stay. ''Sam no! I am the second best female wolf fighter here. They need me, besides what if some of them are your familey are you really going to be able to kill them?'' He frowned and for the first time i could see hatred,, anger and bitterness in Sam's face. ''I don't care about them! They are not my family... My familty died the day they tried to kill me! My wife is not risking her life out there without me!!'' She couldnt help but let a tear trickle down her face. She kissed his cheek ''Sam protect Rain, im sure Alyra is coming, and Rain needs her lovely uncle here'' He didn't have anything to say back, instead he wished her luck and kissed her cheek. ''Come home safe Paige'' She nodded and left the room.