Shego smirk slightly and shrug.

"Yeah yeah"

"No I mean it, if I was to ever get out of here. Would you let me do something for you?"

Shego raised an eyebrow.

"Like what exactly?"

"How about searching for your father, but that's only if I get out of here alive"

"Nice try, sly fox"

"No I mean it really"

"What makes you think he is still out there?"

"It's worth a shot"

"If he is still alive, what makes you think he want anything do to with me, if he let my mom go in the first place?"

"Let me see, how old are you?"

"15"

"Fifteen, fifteen.....Well there's your number, time has passed and people change over time"

"Not everyone is capable of change"

"I change"

"Yeah well you change because you were forced"

"I change because I wanted to make a difference. What if your father made a difference?"

He asked.

"Yeah and what if he has a family already?"

"It's always worth a shot Shego"

"I'll think about it but no promises"

She said as she hopped off the desk and walked up to Nick and patted him on the head. She then looked to her paw in disgust.

"You could definitely use a bath, your all dusty"

She said walking away back to the desk. Nick glared at her.

"Yeah that happens when you stay at one place without any movements for at least a couple of days"

Shego smirk as she walked back towards him hiding her paws behind her back. Nick raised an eyebrow.

"What are you hiding?"

He asked fearfully thinking it might be the muzzle.

"Oh nothing, just this!"

She shouted as she throw a splash of water bottle on his face. Nick laughs as he shut his eyes.

"Okay okay, I'm clean already"

Nick said with a laugh. Shego then stopped as she smiled.

"Now that's much better don't you think?"

Nick looked down at his wet clothes.

"Well at least you did something"

The sound of the door opening caused Shego and Nick to go silent. It was the boss, he walked up to Shego and then to Nick and notice his clothes were wet.

"What happened to him?"

He asked.

"He needed to cool off"

The boss smirk as he wrapped his arm around his daughter.

"You really are one of us, part of the gang, part of the family"

He said as he squeezed her slightly. Shego grinned. The boss looked back to Nick.

"You definitely learned your listen, didn't you"

Nick cast his eyes down and remained quiet because the boss threaten to put on the muzzle back again if he didn't keep his mouth shut.

"Come love, it time for dinner. It's chicken night"

He said pulling her along towards the door. Shego followed her father before looking back to Nick as another wolf enter the warehouse to watch over Nick.

'Why all of a sudden I care about his well being? He's a nobody but then again maybe just maybe he could help me search for my real father'

She thought to herself. The boss notice that Shego was lost in thought and broke her out of her trance.

"Dearest, are you okay?"

Shego shook her head and look to her boss.

"What?"

"Are you not feeling well?"

He asked concern as he pressed his paw against her forehead which it covered up her whole face as she laughs and pushed his paw away.

"Stop, I'm fine"

"Good, because I don't need you getting sick on me now"

Shego nodded.

A/N Rate and Comment