[14/15]

SORRY

"Hi."

He stares at you for a moment longer before snapping out of his trance, opening the door wide enough for you to come inside, "Hi."

You smiled awkwardly and walked in, holding your arm with your hand as you stood in the entryway.

"Uh," Namjoon ran a hand through his hair, "You wanna sit?"

You nodded wordlessly, following him to the sofa, sitting next to him with your hands folded in your lap. Neither of you spoke a word, the ticking of the clock on the coffee table the only noise filling the silence.

"So--" you both started, chuckling uncomfortably as you avoided his gaze.

"You first," you offered, running a hand through your hair.

He visibly gulped, straightening his posture and clearing his throat before speaking, "I'm sorry."

You sighed, smiling softly, "I know. I saw the live."

He rubbed the back of his neck nervously, "Oh."

You were again met with silence, "Namjoon..."

He looked up, "I can't say I wasn't hurt by what you did, but I also can't say I don't see why you did it."

He opened his mouth to speak but you held your hand up, "I'm willing to put my all into this relationship, you don't have to worry about how I feel about the fights we may have, or the trouble we'll get into with the fans and with antis alike. You also don't have to worry about my writing, I already worked out a face reveal with my publisher. I'm ready for us if you are."

Namjoon didn't know what to say, his mouth slightly ajar and his eyes fixed on yours, checking for any hint of hesitation. He found none.

You cupped his face with your hands, Namjoon reaching up to grasp them, "Namjoon, I love you."

You felt a smile pull at your lips when you noticed his eyes water. Your hands moved to wipe the tears that slid down his cheeks. Namjoon laughed, reaching his arms out to pull you close to him. Warmth radiated from his body, his hold on you desperate, as if you would disappear if he let go.

You raised your head from its place on his shoulder to face him. His eyes met yours and you swear you saw them sparkle.

He smiled one of those smiles you oh-so-loved, dimples and all, "Y/N."

You blinked, "Yes?"

"I love you too."

.

.

.

.

.

A/N: short and sweet but it could've been better :/