|C h a p t e r 8|

|The Dare That Started It All|

★K a t i e★

What! She did not just say what I thought she said! Travis and I had to date for two weeks. She can't make us do that for a stupid dare!

"Travis pick Katie up for your date at 4:00 tomorrow. Katie, come to my cabin, so, I can get you ready. Oh, and one more thing, you can't tell anybody that this isn't real" She continued.

After, they went on with the game, ignoring the fact that I was practically hyperventilating. But, all I could do was sit there, still shocked and confused of what just happened.

After, about an hour, we all headed back to our cabins. As, I was walking, out of the corner of my eye, I saw someone fall into step next to me. I looked over to see Travis staring at me.

He broke the silence by quietly muttering out, "Sooo... I guess we're like dating now"

"Yeah, I guess so..." I responded akwardly, still, caught up in my thoughts.

I hadn't even realised we had made it to my cabin until I was standing underneath the doorway. We both stood there in an uncomfortable silence, neither of us moving. We both continued to take an interest in our shoes before he abruptly cleared his throat.

"Okay, well goodnight Travis" I spoke, still, not making eye contact. Although, I could feel his eyes watching my every move.

"Night Kit Kat" he nodded.

With a weak smile, I creeped back into my cabin and shuffled into the bathroom. After, changing into some pajamas and brushing my teeth, I walked out of the bathroom and sat on Miranda's bed next to her.

"Miranda! I can not believe what just happened! I have to date Travis! For two weeks!" I whisper yelled at her, careful not to wake any of my othr siblings up.

"I mean it's not that bad. It's sooooo obvious you guys like each other" she stated, giving me that look.

I felt my face warming up as I defended myself, "I do not like Travis! All he does is prank me! Can you really see Travis and I together?"

"Honestly?" She questioned, "Yeah, I can. You guys would be really cute together. You even have a ship name! Tratie!" She says like some sort of fangirl.

I scoffed. "Me and Travis have a ship name? Are you actually kidding me? That has to be the stupidest thing I ever hear" I say as I roll my eyes.

Too many thoughts were going through my mind, as, I walk into my separate room and try to get a good night's sleep.