"My necklace," I breathe feeling my eyes starting to water.

"I found this in the basement after Nick thought you died and I kept it as a reminder for myself ever since. I wanted to give it you sooner, but I needed the perfect moment."

"Thank you so much," I smile as I hug Kai tightly.

"You're welcome," he breathes. His arms wrapped around me, I feel him taking this moment in completely.

Stepping back, I take the necklace out of the box, and ask Kai to tie it around my wrist, because I want it somewhere I could see it.

Somewhere I could read the word 'hope' and remember that my mom will always be with me and that there'll always be hope. 

"Now, my turn," I smile. I walk over to the vanity and pick up my phone texting Elenora to send Luciano in.

"Da-da."

"No," Kai closes his eyes and takes in his son's voice. He turns around slowly and stands still as he watches his son crawl in from the door.
Eagerly, Kai walks over to Luciano and picks him up from the ground.

"Hello! I missed you so much," Kai uses his sweetest voice before kissing his son on the forehead.

"Da-da!" Luciano claps smiling in return.

"Hey, sorry, I just wanted to let you know everyone's ready. Ceremony's starting in five," Amelia pops her head in.

"Okay, we just need a another minute," I let her know.

"Okay," Amelia bobs her head before closing the door.

"He's yours Kai. I should've never taken him from you and I'm sorry for that."

"I love you, Summer."

"Kai, don't."

"I know Summer, but I need you to know I fucking love you and I know for a fact, Alessio will treat you the way you should've been treated from the day you were born."

"I love you, Kai. You. Alessio will treat me like a queen, but no one will make feel the way you do," I tilt my head upwards drying my eyes.

Once they're dry, I look at Kai.

"Here's the number to his nanny, you can call her after the wedding and pick him up from her. I'm sure you don't want everyone knowing about him yet."

"Mm-hm," he says. Kissing Luciano on the forehead once more, Kai hands him over to me.

"Okay, it's time," Amelia says walking in. "Kai, get out."

"I'm going," Kai defends walking out. Before he leaves, we share one last look and the second he leaves, my heart skips a beat and my lips drop.

"My baby, how are you ?" Amelia takes Luciano from me.

"Your father's waiting outside."

"Okay," I smile at her before heading out.

"Summer."