"I'm so sorry, Summer. I -I love Elenora and what happened this morning, I-I was mad and confused and I'm so sorry," he apologies. "We - we both love someone else, and if I- I feel this guilty I c-can only imagine you."

Without saying a word, I engulf him into a tight hug. I close my eyes and for a second, just take in how grateful I am to have him as a friend. No one has ever sincerely apologized for hurting me and what he did was nothing compared to what others have done.

"It's okay, Alessio. I'm okay, and so is Elenora."

"Sh - she's never gonna forgive me for what I've done."

"Alex, please. She'll understand, what you did – what we're doing, we have to do it."

"She's never gonna forgive me," his eyes fill with tears as he leans back into the bed bringing his legs in under the sheets and cuddling under them.

"Alex," I sigh staring at the sheets. In response, all I get are small sniffles.

I destroy what I touch.

Every. Single. Fucking. Time.

Feeling the emotions dense inside of me, I turn around deciding to change into a long, oversized hoodie before I head to my mother's grave.

The night is cold and full of fog. I silently take a seat in front of her grave pulling out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter.

Taking one out, I light the end and put the box down on the side along with the lighter. For a brief second, my eyes run between my mother's grave making me wonder what she'd be thinking right now and to the cigarette in my hand. In the end, my lips wrap around the end of the stick allowing my lungs to inhale the relieving poison.

Breathing out the cloud of smoke, I think of nothing yet everything and feel my eyes soak, drenching themselves with tears of guilt, displeasure and sorrow. I sit on the wet grass, letting the sharp wind ride around the rough edges of my skin. I breathe silently as possible, as if I'm scared to be found by the wave of emotion that's yet to come.

"So this is where you go when you disappear. Here I thought you were plotting something behind our backs," I hear Kai's voice echo from behind me.

I don't move. I sit still hoping that if I don't do anything, that he'll go away. Instead, his voice comes along with the structure of his body which gradually reveals itself through the fog. Dressed in a black hoodie and black sweats, I watch as he limps his way towards me.

The closer he gets, the more I notice. The cut on his eyebrow has been stitched, but seems like it'll leave another scar on his face. His left eye hardly opens; though, the swelling has reduced since this morning and his face is full of bruises reflecting the moon's shine.

"Kai, please go away," I whisper. A part of me hopes that my voice is just high enough to hear, but not high enough to sense the desperation.

When he remains there, I become agitated.

"What do you want?" I sigh heavily. I drop the cigarette and stand up stepping on it before I face Kai.

The second his eyes notice the tears on my face, he takes the smallest step back dropping his head and clearing his throat. I watch curiously as I wait for his head to lift and meet my gaze.

"I think we should talk," he says.

"About what?"

"Everything."

I look into his eyes noticing the lost of emotion in them.

"Since you came to me, why don't you start?"