5

"B-But that's dirty!" Jungkook squeaked immediately, recalling the conversation he had with Jimin a while ago about sitting on someone's face, and that made him feel something inside

"B-But that's dirty!" Jungkook squeaked immediately, recalling the conversation he had with Jimin a while ago about sitting on someone's face, and that made him feel something inside. He remembered how the shorter told him that it felt heavenly good, and it just made him more curious, but he still thought safety and hygiene came first. No matter how good it seemed, it's still an asshole. He's comfortable with touching it and fingering himself but he really couldn't imagine having a tongue licking it. To prepare for the unexpected events that might happen in the future (like what's happening now), he shaved regularly and washed it on a daily basis.

"No worries," Taehyung laughter out, " I just want to make you fell good." He moved his lips closer to the other's hole, "And you just showered, making it even more edible." He held Jungkook by his thighs, feeling them shivered every time he licked. A smirk shown upon his handsome face as he heard the latter breathily moaned out.

"A-ah ah...ohhhh, Tae..." He whispered throatily, his fingers were gripping the bed sheet and his nails almost dug into the mattress, toes curled. He gasped when he felt the wet muscle pushed inside his rim. He arched his back, threw his head back, closed his eyes to enjoy the new sensation. "You like that?" The older asked huskily, which Jungkook could only reply by a high pitched whine. Taehyung responsed with a low chuckle, sending shivers down the younger's body, whose embarrassment got replaced by pleasure and lust. It felt so different from when he played with it himself, it felt heavenly. He moaned desperately as he moved his hips against the other's face. He hole was stretched enough for Taehyung to move his long tongue in and out easily. It felt unreal. But the younger thought he need something bigger, thicker.

"P-Please...Tae..." Jungkook desperately whispered as he looked down, and flinched when his vision met with the dark stare of the older. Part of him wanted it, part of him was unsure, but his lust clouded mind was to conscious to think straight.

"F-Fuck me... Please,"

Upon hearing this, Taehyung narrowed his eyes and raised his brows. He grabbed and stroked his huge, hard, forgotten cock, and decided to tease the younger. "I cannot hear," He said with a stern voice, making Jungkook regret at his words. "I said... f-fuck me," He weakly stuttered out. "Please", he arched his back so that his ass would stick out more.

"Repeat it, 'you're a submissive little bitch,'" Taehyung commanded while rubbing his dick teasingly at the other's rim. "Yes," Jungkook admitted weakly, " I am a submissive little bitch..."

"Louder," the older seemed not satisfied.

Jungkook repeated once again, screaming at the top of his lung. He was sure that the members could definitely hear it in the living room. "I'm b-begging you to, f-fuck me, please..." he almost sobbed as tears were on the verge of falling out, spreading his legs even wider, but his loved it. He enjoyed being dominated by his hyung like a submissive little bitch that he was.

Jungkook braced himself and closed his eyes. He squeaked when Taehyung pushed the head of the length inside, it felt countless times better. It was so huge, but the pain was soon replaced by an almost unbearable pleasure. "So tight, shit," groaned Taehyung, who wrapped his arms over the smaller's waist as he pushed in slowly, enjoying the feeling of the other's hole stretched around him. He moved his hands to hold Jungkook's legs and press them against his chest, surprised at his flexibility, while keeping with the tempo of the slow thrusts. The younger on the other hand, had one of his arm over his mouth, biting into his own flesh to try to hold back the moans, which didn't seem to work. His other hand were on his toned chest, fingers pinching one of his sensitive nipples. He couldn't wait for his hyung to pound him mercilessly.

"If you want it, ride my cock and fuck yourself on it." Taehyung whispered into Jungkook's ear and nibbled it, as if he could read the younger's mind. He gulped at the thought, but he couldn't wait to try it. They changed their position and now the younger was on top of the other, hands pressed against the broad chest and legs spread wide, almost achieving a split. " Damn, hyung, you are s-so big," he muttered, picking up the speed, slamming his ass against the other's crotch. He tried to slightly adjust the angle on every thrust, impatiently finding his sweet spot. The sound of his entrance squelching around Taehyung's big cock was so delicious, he couldn't help but open his mouth wide to let out a series of continuous slutty moans, in which the latter growl deeply in harmony with him, with the steady skin slapping sound.

"I think you should be quieter," Taehyung held his index finger in front of his mouth, whispered flirtatiously with his hooded eyes," Or they will find out that you are a noisy little cock slut." Jungkook got embarrassed. He tried to lower his voice but the older suddenly thrusted harder, as if trying to make him moan even louder. His lips were swollen, eyes rolled back, (both) cheeks were flushed and red, hair stood in all directions. He couldn't last any longer, he was so hard even being untouched, feeling his hyung's cock torturing the sweet spot. His own hard dick was swinging every time he slam his ass on the latter's crotch, hypnotising Taehyung's eyes.

"T-Tae, I am going to c-cum," Jungkook whined, glanced towards the older's eyes and looked away as he feared the dark seductive stare. "Look at me when you cum" Taehyung ordered in his deep voice. He grabbed the other's throbbing cock with his big hand, which got pulled away. "No, I wanna do it hands free, the younger was determined.

The wave of ecstasy hit him, he let out the loudest, most delicious moan as his cock twitched and shot out the white fluid. He watched the drops landed messily all over the other's broad chest, almost dirtying his face. Taehyung literally fucked the cum out of Jungkook.

"Shit, that's a huge load" Taehyung looked at the mess as he kept on hitting the prostate, making the younger pant for air. "I am close to..." the older moaned out. "P-Please, cum in my m-mouth," Jungkook begged breathily, "I-I want it."

Seeing his bunny this desperate and vulnerable, he pulled out and kneeled next to his face. Jungkook whined at the lost of pleasure in his hole, so he stuck three fingers inside as a worse substitution. He opened his pretty lips and looked up in his doe eyes innocently, driving his hyung crazy. He licked off the precum at the tip with his sinful tongue as the older jerked himself off.

"Shit," Taehyung groaned as he reached the climax. He wanted to throw his head back but forced himself to look into the innocently sexy expression of the younger as he cum. The white fluid landed all over Jungkook, little in his mouth. He didn't seem to be satisfied, so he sucked the other off aggressively to drain the cum out of him, making his hyung shiver uncontrollably. The younger got up immediately got up and connected their lips together, fidgeting their tongues as they share the taste of cum.

They pulled away after a soft kiss, panting for air as they observed each other's face. "That was amazing," they both said in unison.

"I like you," Jungkook whispered, curling his lips into a smile. "You're beautiful," Taehyung smiled also as he watched the other. "Let's clean up," They connected their lips to kiss one last time before walking towards the bathroom to shower again.

🚿🛁🚿🛁🚿🛁🚿🛁🚿🛁🚿

"You think they have finished?" Hoseok asked as he cupped his ear against the wall.

"Unless they decide to have one more round in the shower,"  Jimin smirked,  "The moans were so hot, I don't mind to hear it one more time."

"No. I think I have enough information about how good Taehyung's dick feels like," Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Lmao their dicks would fall out" Namjoon laughed, which earned a gentle slap from Seokjin.

🚿🛁🧼🧴🚿🛁🧼🧴🚿🛁🧼🧴🚿🛁🧼

・ 。
☆∴。 *
 ・゚*。★・
  ・ *゚。   *
  ・ ゚*。・゚★。
   ☆゚・。°*. ゚
*  ゚。·*・。 ゚*
   ゚ *.。☆。★ ・
  * ☆ 。・゚*.。
    * ★ ゚・。 *  。
    ・  ゚☆ 。