4

BTS Hoseok Werewolf FF

-
3rd POV

It was not Saturday which meant the others didn't have classes as they enjoy the small break of college. Everyone was still asleep since mostly some of them stayed up the night (Yoongi and Maria fell asleep as soon as they laid down on the bed).

In the night, each couple or individual made noise in the night where Hoseok couldn't even sleep. So, Hoseok went to hang out with Namjoon who was busy staring at his computer. Namjoon was still trying to find a way to get concert tickets or meet and greet tickets. Kaitlin and Seokjin were bench watching comedy movies that caused the two to laugh out loud. Yoongi and Maria were quiet as the two just fell asleep. Jimin was quiet in his own room as well while he just read comic books or play on his computer. Taehyung and Anna were both giggling while building forts or coloring. Jungkook was busy playing video games with his computer set before he went to sleep with Jimin on his bed.

Hoseok was finally getting some sleep since everyone soon fell asleep at the crack of dawn. He was able to get some peace and quiet, now he understands why Yoongi and Maria both value their sleep.

Kaitlin groaned while moving around in her sleep as she opened her eyes. Her eyes met Seokjin's sleeping face before she softly smiled and pecked his nose. She turned around having her back face him as she unwrapped Seokjin's arm around her waist. She put on her slippers before slipping on a robe while leaving their shared room.

Kaitlin walked down the stairs while running her hand through her bird nest of hair. She went up the coffee maker as she grabbed a mug, she placed coffee beans before the machine started to make her coffee. She closed her eyes still trying to wake up when she felt someone's presence.

"Morning." Kaitlin yawned as she saw how Seokjin stumble down the stairs.

"You didn't even bother to wake me?" Seokjin rubbed his eyes before going to the living room.

"I was going to but I didn't want to bother you." Kaitlin grabbed her now done coffee before going to the living room.

"You know it's the weekend right? Why did you wake up early? We could've cuddled more." Seokjin whined as Kaitlin handed him the mug.

"Well, who was going to make breakfast? Knowing them they would start complaining if I didn't make anything." Kaitlin grumbled before trying to walk towards the kitchen.

"They have arms and legs, they can make it themselves besides I scolded them the other day, telling them not rely on you all the time." Seokjin hugged Kaitlin who smiled.

"That was sweet of you but it's fine." Kaitlin pulled away before her eyes drifted to the couch as she tried to avoid Seokjin's stare.

"Look-" Seokjin tried to get her attention as she started to huff out in anger.

"WHO THE FLIP MESSED UP MY COUCH?!" Kaitlin's voice echoed through the house as Seokjin looked at the couch.

"ALL OF YOU GET DOWN HERE BEFORE I WHOOP YOUR BUTT WITH A DAMN SPATULA!" Seokjin yelled.

"Why can't I just get some sleep." Hoseok grumbled as he groaned before getting out of bed.

Most of the people came down to hear what Seokjin had to say, Yoongi and Maria didn't come down since everyone knows what happens when you mess with their sleep. Being stared down by the elder pissed off couple made Taehyung crack so he started telling them who was on the couch. Jungkook soon enough, ratted out Namjoon after being threaten with no OverWatch or video games for that manner. Even though, Namjoon was the leader that didn't stop Seokjin from scolding him.