......

"We're here," the car comes to a stop, and I gasp when the door opens.

I pull my hand away from Kai's neck and Cole pulls his body off of me. Once Cole has a nice grip, he carries Kai inside of the house.

I look at my hands covered in blood and panic.

I killed him.

Fuck, I killed him.

My eyes travel down to the seat next to me covered in blood.

"Summer, come out," I look at Alec who watches me from the door.

I take a gasp of air as I break out into a complete sob, "I-I k-i-killed him. A-ha-Alec I-I killed h-him."

"Summer," he grabs my arm making me look at him.

"You didn't kill him, he's alive. He's breathing. His heart is beating. He's still alive," Alec slowly words so that my mind can process what he's saying.

"No, you don't understand. I begged him to wake up, b-but h-he didn't. He's dead," I cry. I turn my head to look at the blood on my hands. Turning too fast, my head spins and white spots make up my vision. Before I know it, darkness takes over.

......

"What have you done to her?" I hear a harsh whisper through the open door. I force my eyes open, but they close again with heavy lids. "This wasn't a part of the deal."

"You gave her up, so I get to decide what to do with her. She is mine," I hear another voice, most likely Nick's.

I hear a loud bang followed by a grunt.

"He can never find out about this or else he will kill us both, do you understand? I want them to believe she's dead by the end of all of this."

I hear footsteps approaching. I lie still, breathing rhythmically. A finger brushes my cheek as its owner removes a strand of my hair away from my face.

"It was just supposed to be a girl," he sighs.

......

My eyes peel open as I jump awake into a sitting position. I look around and I find myself in one of the guest bedrooms at Kai's house.

It was just a dream.

His touch – I lift my hand feeling my cheek. The whole dream was so real, it was like it was happening again.

That voice, it was so familiar.

I never remembered this moment until now. I wonder who the person was? The other man involved with Nick seemed like I knew him. Maybe I did. It wouldn't be new for someone to turn their back on me. This'll just be the first person who ever did.

Brushing my hair to one side, I look at the digital clock displaying the time.

Eleven thirty six.

Pulling the sheets off my sweaty-self, I head to the bathroom. Feeling nauseous, I rush over to the toilet and kneel down letting the content in my stomach out. A few minutes later, once I feel better, I flush the toilet and head to the sink where I rinse my mouth using mouthwash.

Happy with the loss of the vomit taste in my mouth, I take a quick shower before dressing into a change of clothes left in the cupboard.

I head out of the bathroom towards the main exit of the room. Once I leave the room, I head down to the kitchen.