66| we are gathered here today

Start bij het begin

Jungkook gulped. He hated speeches.

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚

Taehyung stood in the hallway, tugging at the collar of his shirt. he peaked into the church, through a crack in the door, staring at the unfamiliar faces of the wedding guests. he felt like he was choking. suddenly someone came up from behind him, causing him to jump.

"Hey"

it was Jimin.

Taehyung let out a sigh of relief, "Hey Jimin"

"Are you good?" he asked.

"Nope"

"It's not too late you know. We can still run away", Jimin said quietly.

"I can't Jimin. They'll kill Jungkook just to get back at me. i'm stupid, i don't know why i didn't realise they'd do that until Sohee talked to me"

"Then Jungkook can come with us. Please Taehyung, you don't have to do this", Jimin begged, "You can't do this to Jungkook... and us"

Taehyung sighed. He had thought of that too, but he knew it wouldn't be a good idea. He didn't want to put Jungkook in even more danger.

"you said you'd support whatever I decide, just trust me Jimin. I've thought of every possibility and this is the best decision for everyone"

jimin sighed, "Oh yeah, i did"

suddenly a third person joined them.

"Taehyung, you have to get to your position"

it was Jin. He gave Taehyung a reassuring squeeze on the shoulder before walking away.

"It's only 2 years", Taehyung said, something he's said a lot, trying to convince himself it will be fine.

which it will be.

everything will be fine.

jungkook will be fine and so will everyone else.

and before he knows it 2 years will have flown past and everything will be fine...

right?

Jimin nodded, before walking away.

Taehyung stepped through the door and made his way to the front of the church.

He stood in silence by the priest, trying not to make eye contact with any of the guests in the room. he didn't know any of them. He only knew jimin, jin and Namjoon, and they didn't seem to be in their seats yet.

Soon Taehyung's mind began to wander.

i wonder what Jungkook's doing right now.

He's probably eating a sandwhich.

or playing video games with Yoongi.