Chapter 18: Surprises (Part 3).

Start from the beginning

Right after the words left your mouth, a gigantic dragon replaced Mal and flew over your head. Everyone around you screamed for their dear life as you just stared in shock and awe. Harry tightened his grip onto your waist as you stared at the dragon.

The dragon spit fire out of their mouth and directed it towards Uma.

"It breathes fire!" Someone shouted from the crowd of people.

"Well duh! It's a freaking DRAGON!" You retorted, "And she has a freaking name, HER name is Mal. Not IT, you-"

"Now's not the time, (Y/n)." Harry cut you off.

"It's never the time." You grumbled.

"Come on, Mal." Uma screamed, "Let's finish this once and for all!"  In response, Mal shot fire towards Uma once more.

Mal flew around the boat as Uma attempted to snap her with her tentacle. Mal shot a fire ball directly towards Uma's head, Uma dove into the water to avoid the deadly flame. Uma then shot up from out of the water and splashed the boat for the second time.

"So much for my makeup staying intact." You sigh.

The boat then began tilting back and forth, causing everyone to fall and scramble to their feet. Ben watched the fight between his girlfriend, Mal, and Uma. He gripped the white railing of the boat in anger, he then let out a roar that Ben most likely thought would be cool.

"What the hell was that?" Harry asked as he stared at Ben.

"Um, I think it was Ben trying to be cool? However, it could have been a small kitten meowing, I couldn't tell." You stated.

"Now's not the time, guys." Carlos interrupts the two of you.

Harry scowled at Carlos as you just giggled, "Now you know how it feels."

Ben chucked his crown at Carlos and threw his jacket at Jay.

"Wait, Ben!" Carlos yelled before Ben dove off of the boat. "Too late." He sighed.

The VK's ran over to the railing again and called out to Ben.

"Don't be and idiot, Ben!" You yelled.

"Yeah, you show off too much!" Harry yelled and immediately you smacked him on the arm.

"Mal! Uma!" Ben got their attention while he tried to stay afloat. "Stop this now!"

"HAHAHA," Uma placed her hand upon her hips, "What are you going to do, Ben, splash me?"

"That's enough!" He shouted, "This has got to stop, this isn't the answer. The fighting has got to stop, nobody wins this way. We have to listen and respect each other. It won't be easy but let's be brave enough to try. Uma," He turned towards the half octopus, "I know you want what is best for the Isle, help me make a difference." He held out his hand.

Mal snarled and snared as she flew behind Ben.

"Mal, calm the bibbidi bobbidi fuck down." You say, instantly after you get a glare from Fairy Godmother herself. "Sorry..." You say sheepishly.

Uma lifted up her tentacle and placed Ben's ring on the palm of his hand. With sadness filled in her eyes, she dove back underwater and started heading back to the Isle.

"Uma!" You and Harry yelled in unison. Guilt and pain filled your heart, you were glad that the conflict was resolved but you were sad that Uma felt so terrible and that she had to go back to the Isle.

"Come back, Uma." You whispered as a tear rolled down you cheek.

You heard people around you scoff and you saw that some people even rolled their eyes.

"How dare you," a lady in her mid-thirties spat at you and Harry, "you should be ashamed of yourselves. You supported her? Was she your friend?" She asked.

You looked the lady up and down. A blonde lady with brown highlights and a pink mini skirt with a white blouse. She had gaudy jewelry on that she wore from head to toe.

"Yes, she is our friend." You spat back.

"Practically family." Harry looked her up and down just like you had, he snaked his arm around your waist as you continued talking to the rude lady.

"Well, as I said before, you should be ashamed of yourselves. You're the new VK's, aren't you?" She asked as she picked up a glass of champagne off of a servers tray. She looked around at her friends and laughed, "You know what VK stands for? Villain crap." She spat.

"Crap starts with a C, lady." You rolled your eyes as Harry chuckled at your comment.

"Well how would you know? You didn't even get a good education on the trash Isle." She and her annoying rich friends laughed.

"We know basic English, lady." Harry rolled his eyes. "We had a perfectly fine education on the Isle."

Her friends laughed at your boyfriend's statement. Anger replaced the sadness and guilt built inside of you.

"Good education?" She laughed, "On an Island full of villains? That is a funny joke."

"Good one, Perra." Her snobbish friend spoke out.

"First of all, are you seriously making fun of people who do not have access to a decent education?" You asked with a glare, "If so, then that means you are an awful human being. Second of all, your name's Perra, right?"

"Obviously," She gawked, "honestly I feel like I'm talking to an idiot. Yes, my name is Perra, it's Spanish, a beautiful language, don't you think?"

"Well now we all know what your mother thinks of you," you smirk, "because Perra in Spanish means bitch. I must say, you're mother must be a fortune teller because damn, she sure did predict what you were going to be."

"W-what?" She looked flabbergasted, "It does n-not mean b-bitch, it must mean beautiful, lovely, or-"

"No, it means bitch." Her friend held up his phone that had a translator on it.

"Oh shut it, you." She steamed, "As for you," she pointed at the two of you, "I'm going to inform security that you are here, I don't want you to steel my jewelry or anything."

Harry scoffed, "Oh please, we don't want your fake ass jewelry, I can practically see the green on your skin from the fake gold."

"Why you little scumbags!"

"Oh why don't you shove it!" You yell.

"Yeah," Harry said, "shove it up your a-"

"Okay that's enough!" Carlos interrupted the fight. "Um, (Y/n), Harry, will you two come with me, I need to show you something." You sighed in defeat and picked up your heels.

As you, Harry and Carlos started walking away, the blonde lady yelled: "Yeah, show them to the trash can!" 

"Oh, that's it!" You screamed. You were about to lunge and chuck one of your high heels at this ignorant chick until Harry stopped you, he grabbed you by your waist and held you back. Carlos took your heels away from you seeing now that you can and will use them as a weapon.

While you were having this whole ordeal, Ben finally made his way up back onto the boat, you saw Mal fly back onto the boat in dragon form and quickly turned back to her original self through a cloud of purple smoke. She came back in a new dress and shorter, curlier hair.

"Great," Harry whispered in your ear, "now she looks like a napkin in a gothic restaurant."

"Harry!" You said as you smacked him on the arm. You smiled as you looked up into his blue eyes as he chuckled with happiness.

For once, you finally felt like you were at home.