Chapter 11: A Normal Life.

"What do you need, Uma?" You ask as you slip into her bedroom.

"(Y/n), you know what's coming up right?" She asks as she looks up from whatever she was looking at before. "You know the day when we get the wand and Mal get's Ben back."

"I-I totally forgot about that." You sit down in a chair near by. "What about it?"

"I need to make sure that you're not going to help them." She tells you. "I need to make sure you're not going to stab us in the back."

How did she know what you were thinking? You were planning on leaving them to go with Mal and everyone to Auradon, or at least get away from it all, but you were now having second thoughts.

Uma became friends with you. Yeah she did keep you as a prisoner for awhile but she let you become one of them. Harry was there for you, even if you didn't want him to be. How could you ever leave them. But how could you ever leave Carlos, Mal, Jay, and Evie?

"Uma, are you serious? I would never betray you." Well technically it wasn't a lie, you wouldn't betray them at this second. 

"You're right, (Y/n)." Uma laughs. "I don't know what I was thinking."

"Hey, Uma. Do you mind if I go for a walk? I think I need some fresh air." You tell her.

"Well, you wouldn't get any of that here." She jokes. "Yeah, sure. If you get into some trouble just scream."

"Why scream when you can punch?"

You left Uma's bedroom after saying goodbye. You decided to take the back entrance out instead of going out the front. You unfortunately forgot that you had to go through the cell blocks to get there and you forgot that Ben was still there.

"(Y/n)?" He asks

"Gah!" You scream. "What the hell, Ben? You scared the crap out of me."

"Sorry." He shyly says. "So, is it true what Gil told me?"

"Gil says a lot of stupid things, what did he say this time?"

"That you joined Uma and her crew." He said. "Tell me it's not true."

"Fine, I won't." You stand there awkwardly, swaying back and forth on your feet.

"(Y/n)." He says sternly

"Alright alright, I may or may not have joined Uma just so I could get my freedom back." You sputter out quickly.

"(Y/n)!" Ben yells. "How could you? You betrayed us."

"You betrayed your people." You spit.

"What do you mean." The room was becoming very heated. Anger boiled within both of you.

"You forgot about the Isle. You left us here in the muck of what you call an island. You say that you'll bring more villain kids over to Auradon but you never do. You forgot about us completely. Here we are living in awful conditions and over there you live with everything you need and more."

"What are you talking about?" Ben asks.

"Ben, do you ever seem to notice that the food here is either rotten or bland or terrible?" 

"Yeah." He says. "They sure have some bad chefs here."

"Wow, Ben, just wow." You cross your arms from his cluelessness. "We don't let the food go rotten, when we get the food it's already rotten. We get your leftovers."

"No you don't." He argues. 

"Yes we do." You tell him. "You don't even know what's going on in your own kingdom, you seem to forget that you rule over the Isle too."