Chapter 18: Surprises (Part 3).

Your P.O.V. (Secondary P.O.V.)

You smiled as you watched Ben and Mal kiss. It somehow gave you a little hope about the whole ordeal. However, that moment was soon ruined by none other than Uma herself.

"Give it to me!" She yelled as she charged towards the Fairy Godmother, attempting to snatch her wand.

"No!" Fairy Godmother shrieked, "Guards, seize her!"

Uma knitted her brows together as she furiously ran toward the side of the boat. Mal ran towards her and screamed 'no' multiple times, everyone ran towards where Uma was, as did you and Harry. 

"Uma, I know you," Mal tried to reason with the teal haired girl, "you are so much more than just a villain and you have to believe me because I have been there. Do not let your pride get in the way of something you really want."

"Don't do it, Uma." You said, "Please don't jump."

Uma's necklace began glowing mysteriously. Uma quickly looked down at her necklace and then decided to jump off the boat. Everyone gasped as she jumped into the ocean water.

"No, Uma!" Harry yelled as he grasped the boat's railing.

Just then, the water started glowing gold just like Uma's necklace, a wave pool started taking form.

"Harry," you annoyingly tapped him on the arm, "you're seeing what I'm seeing, right?"

"I-I do, it looks like it's forming into a bloody hurricane." He grabbed ahold of your hand and squeezed it tight.

The whirl pool of water began growing bigger and bigger until it exploded, leaving everyone drenched in salty water. Harry gripped you in his arms as you were getting sprayed with water, it was practically like a mini tsunami.

"Oh my god." You mutter as you spit out ocean water.

Harry ran towards the railing again as you took off your high heels.

"Oh my god," Harry muttered, "She's so huge."

"That's not very nice of you to say, Harry." You say as you kept on being completely oblivious, having your back facing the giant half octopus/half Uma while you take off your shoes. Harry then forced you to turn around once you finished taking off your high heels, your eyes grew wide as you look at the tall creature in front of you, "Oh my god, she is huge."

"True love's kiss won't defeat this!" Uma laughed as she stayed afloat in the water. "The world will know my name." She said as she snapped one of her tentacles up on the boat making everyone run away.

"Okay, Shrimpy." Harry whispered underneath his breath.

"What the hell, Uma!" You yelled out into the sea as you gripped the railing.

"Now's really not the time, (Y/n)." He pulled you back by the waist.

"It's never the time..." You sigh.

Mal paced all over the deck floor, the veins in her neck were bulging as she breathed in and out heavily.

"Mal?" Ben called out worriedly.

Mal's eyes began to glow green as a cloud of purple smoke took over her whole body.

"Oh, no..." You said as you clutched onto Harry's shirt sleeve.

"What, what's happening?" He asked.

"It's never good when her eyes turn green." You grit your teeth, "Also not to mention that there's a freaking cloud of purple smoke surrounding her!"