Chapter 4: Prisoner.

Second person P.O.V.

It's cold, damp, and dark. You don't know where you are. Your eyes start to flutter open, they adjust to the now dim lighting. You see a figure standing in the shadows holding a small lit candle. Your whole head was pounding, even your eyes hurt.

The figure asked, "(Y/n)? Are you awake?"

"Possibly, it honestly depends on who you are." Even though your head was killing you, you still had a sense of humor.

The figure lifted the candle up to their face. "It's me, Harry."

You tried to move your hands but they were tied,you could feel the rope rubbing up against your wrists.

"Harry?" You ask sweetly, he soon comes close to you, your faces inches apart.

"Yes, (Y/n)?"

"What the hell am I doing here?! And why am I tied up?!" You yelled.

He looked startled but he had a nervous look on his face.

"Uh, I sorta kidnapped you..."

"You sorta WHAT?!"

He quickly shushed you. "I had to, believe me I didn't want to but I had to, it was Uma's orders." He tells you. "It was because you were by King Ben and you witnessed me knocking him out , so I had to take you as well."

"But why?"

"Because Uma wants to use King Ben as bait for Mal to come and bring us the wand." He quickly confessed.

"And how did Uma know Mal and King Ben were on the Isle?"

"I told Uma that Mal was back and Gil found out Ben was here."

"You little rat!" You spat. "I told you my feelings only for them to be used as freaking bait and I get attacked for it. This is why I have trust issues, Harry. I thought I could trust you but I guess I was wrong."

"(Y/n), no, it's not like that. I just thought that Uma would like to know Mal was back." A tear rolled down your cheek.

"You wouldn't have known Mal was back if I never told you. You used me, Harry." Your voice getting slightly louder with every word. "You used my feelings to get some information." Your voice trailed off at the end.

"Oh, (Y/n)..."

"Stop saying 'oh, (Y/n)' you're only pitying me. You feel sad for me. I don't need anyone to feel bad for me."

"(Y/n)," he starts, "I don't feel sorry for you, my heart jut aches when you say that stuff."

"That's feeling sorry for me, Harry." You're blood boils beneath your skin. "When am I getting out of here? You sigh.

"I don't know," Harry says, "I have to talk to Uma, you might have to stay here until we get the wand. But, if Uma agrees with me, then we could possibly let you go if you don't tell anyone or help Mal."

"How long do you think it's gonna take?" You ask while looking away.

"Not long, hopefully."

"Harry! Get up here," you hear Uma yell form upstairs, "I need to talk to you!"

"I gotta go, I'll be back." He says, before getting up he kisses your forehead softly. You blushed slightly but you were still mad at him. You finally heard Harry make his way up the stairs.

"This is all Ben's fault," you say to yourself, or so you thought.

"Sorry," he sheepishly said. You jumped a little at the sound of his voice, you didn't know he was here.

"Ben?" You ask. You can slightly see him, he was in the cell right next to you, great.

"Yeah, (Y/n)?"

"This is all your fault! You're the bloody reason why I'm in this stupid cell! You just had to be a kind Auradon kid, you just had to see if I was alright. Ugh! You being so nice makes me want to hurl!"

"Sorry for being so nice." He says sarcastically.

"How much did you hear and/or see?"

"A majority of it. You yelling at Harry woke me up. He likes you, ya know, I can tell." Ben says.

"How can you tell?"

"Are you blind, (Y/n)? It's so obvious . He kissed your freaking forehead."

"I guess you're right."

Harry's P.O.V.

"No way, Harry! That's to risky. What is she tells someone about King Ben," Uma whispers, "or what if she tells someone from Auradon? We can't risk being caught."

"But she wouldn't tell a soul," I tell her, "I know (Y/n) and she can keep a secret."

"No, we're not letting her go." She sighed, "But, I'll let you put her into a nice cell."

It wasn't what I wanted but it was still better than nothing. I jumped up to go get (Y/n). I found her talking to King Ben, once Ben sees me he stops talking and looks at me like he just saw a ghost. (Y/n) looks at him weirdly until she realized I was in the room.

"So, what did she say?"

"Well, she won't let you go," (Y/n) looked disappointed, "But she said you can have a nice cell."

"But what about Ben?" She asks looking at him.

"Oh, he has to stay here."

I helped (Y/n) up and took her to her new cell. It wasn't really a cell but more of a spare bedroom.

Once we got into the room I untied (Y/n). Her wrists were awfully red, you could tell where the ropes were with all of the red marks. I traced the red marks with finger, she winced at my touch.

"I'm so sorry (Y/n)." I tell her. "I didn't want to do it but I had to." I was still examining her wrists, "Does it hurt when I touch it?" I ask.

"A little bit," she looks up at me, "why do you care, aren't pirates suppose to be mean and heartless?" She jokes.

I chuckle and shake my head. "No, you're thinking about evil queens. The reason why I care is because," I pause, "I like you."

"I think I like you too." Her (E/c) eyes look into my blue ones. "If I wasn't a prisoner right now I would like you even more." She joked, even in the worst situations she could put a smile on your face.

I slowly leaned in and to my surprise she did too. Our lips softly touched. I instantly melted into the kiss. Her lips were so soft, like a cloud. Her lips tasted like vanilla and sweetness.

What felt like forever ended shortly. We both pulled back, equally out of breath.

"I-I gotta go. Um, I'll see you l-later."

"Y-Yeah, okay." She says while awkwardly shuffling away.

"I'll see you tonight." I say.

"I'll be here."