chapter 18 Release

A/N
Hey there, its me, your favorite blueberry C U N T. So umm, I'm hella inconsistent with updating this book bc my mood continuously goes down into the pits of hELL. My teen angst and depression bullshIt is kinda destroying meh rn. I keep writing for this book just to write like, two paragraphs and then put it off for a month before writing the rest. So um ye sorry bout dat lmao. All that aside, i hope you angsty nuggets enjoy this chapter

Ichi stayed outside, hidden in the bushes as he sighed.

"It's better this way. He'll be safer in his own world." He said, exhaling a deep breath.

There was silence for a few minutes. Wind blew through the trees, the sky a dark grey.

Ichi was brought back to reality by the sound of a loud voice.

"Ichii!" A fuzzy, yellow raccoon yelled, making Ichi spin around to face him.

Ichi sighed "what is it Jyushi?" He asked

"Its Karamatsu chan! when he went into the house, he-"

"Jyushi we've been over this." Ichi interrupted. "He can't come back, you know that"

"NO ichi!" Jyushi said, his grin slightly smaller than before. "Osomatsu-san didn't let Kara chan go"

Ichi's eyes widened. "Oh shit.." Ichi stood up, a look of concern on his face"

"What the hell did he do!? Did he hurt him!?" He yelled, now wanting more information out of Jyushi.

"Karamatsu-Chan is being punished" Jyushi said, his eyes devoid of emotion, and his smile almost gone.

Ichi let out a breath of air before running in the direction of the house. "Fucking goddammit, i knew that i should've went in with him" he said, struggling to make his way through the bushes, the wind blowing in his face.
______________________________________

He quickly made his way towards the house, climbing onto the windowsill, and peering into the house.

"Come on theres gotta be at least on window open!" He said, jumping down and circling the house, hoping to find a door or a window thats ajar.

He was lucky to find the back door open. He slipped into the house, now frantically searching for Karamatsu.

Ichi already knew where he was just based on the little information Jyushi gave him. It had happened way too often back when his Karamatsu was still alive.

He quickly and quietly made his way down the hallway, the sound of muffled hiccups and whimpers getting louder.

Ichi sighed as he sat down, his back pressed against the door. "Karamatsu.." Ichi said quietly

Karamatsu paused, tears blurring his vision. "Ichi?.." He asked in a soft voice, crying hiccups still escaping from his throat.

"Yeah its me.." Ichi replied.

"So.. How long have you been in there for?" Ichi asked, his brows furrowing

"I-i don't know.." Karamatsu whimpered, attempting to wipe his tears. "A few hours I'm guessing.."

"Ah.. Well um sorry i didn't get here sooner. I can talk to you for now until Oso decides to stop being a fucking psycho and let you out."

There was a pause before a small laugh escaped from Karamatsu.

"The irony in this entire situation.." Karamatsu said, trailing off.

"Hm?" Ichi said, his ears perking up.

There was a moment of silence

"Well.. Its just that my Ichimatsu isn't very fond of me.. Beleive me, he'd do everything in his power to avoid talking to me." Karamatsu said, his head hanging down.