Chapter 11 caught

The time spent with Osomatsu was never much different from the last.

Eat sweets, tell jokes, Laugh, tell stories, have fun.

And then eventually have to go home. Sometimes Karamatsu just didn't want to go home but he knew that he had to.

He got home at around 9pm. He walked quickly and quietly throughout the house, hoping that he wouldn't be noticed.

He thought that he was fine until he bumped into something and fell to the ground.

"Ah-... hey Karamatsu sorry about that " Osomatsu, said, reaching down towards Karamatsu to help him up.

"Um......." Karamatsu grabbed his older brother's hand, pulling himself up. "Thanks.." Karamatsu muttered, trying to walk past him before being stopped.

"Hold on Kara... I want to ask you something first Osomatsu said as Karamatsu furrowed his brows, looking away from his older brother.

Should he be worried or concerned about what his brother is about to say?

There was a pause

Osomatsu's eyes scanned over his younger brother. Karamatsu no longer bothered to roll up his sleeves, use his fancy speech, wear his glasses or his weird fashion.

"Lately you've been really.. Distant. You haven't been talking much and you're just... Not yourself. Is there something wrong?"

Osomatsu asked, looking at Karamatsu with concern in his eyes.

Karamatsu didn't know how to reply. Whatever happens within that mirror he can't talk about.

"I...I'm fine aniki. Nothing's changed about me" Karamatsu said, giving a smile.

Osomatsu's brows furrowed. "That's very clearly a lie." Osomatsu said, clenching his fists.

"Seriously kara, this isn't like you. I want to know what's Going on." Osomatsu said, placing his hand on his younger brother's shoulder.

Karamatsu remained silent. He had nothing to say. "I can't tell him. I can't tell anyone. I promised." he thought to himself, trying not to make eye contact with Osomatsu.

Osomatsu sighed, the concerned look in his face becoming more visible. "Please Kara say something. You barely even talk to me anymore" Osomatsu said.

Still, Karamatsu said nothing. A few seconds of silence passed before Karamatsu let out a sigh.

"I.. I'm going to bed Osomatsu" he said quickly before walking away, avoiding eye contact.

Truly he felt guilty keeping secrets and worrying his older brother but... What other choice did he have?

Karamatsu disappeared from Osomatsu's sight before he had time to react.

"W-wait kara-" Osomatsu barely managed to say. He was gone. Osomatsu didn't bother to go after him. There was no way that Kara was going to actually talk to him.

Todomatsu walked in from the kitchen door, shoving his phone into his pocket.

"So no luck huh?" he said blankly, giving Osomatsu somewhat of a sympathetic look.

"Yeah no luck..." Osomatsu said, brushing his bangs out of his face.

Todomatsu sighed. "Well how the hell are we supposed to help if he won't tell us anything??" Todomatsu said, whisper yelling.

"Look I don't know totty!" Osomatsu yelled, frustrated with himself. He hurried his head in his hands, trying to think clearly.

Todomatsu sighed. "Well I guess that's fine... Cause I have an idea" Todomatsu said looking at the frost born who had lifted his head from his hands.