Chapter 13 -Seismic Waves Part 1-

Почніть із самого початку

Which is why he was here, entering a bar frequented by Gotham villains. Someone here must know the kid more personally, he was in desperate need for some more information.

As Jason trudged up the dirty steps he slipped the mask up to his face, taking the hat off and raking a hand through his black hair, a white tuft spouting on his widows peak. He stuffed the hat in his pocket, don't want any villain recognizing the dead Robin now would we? That would be quite awkward.

He opened the door forcefully, knowing that inside were going to be guards. It was a villain pub after all, not just anyone goes in.

It was a nice place, Jason had to admit. Ornate decorations, some pretty wall lights, and a giant desk in the center of a semi-small lobby room. He spied a chandelier above him and a few security cameras above that. Two guards stood on either side of the desk, where an old man didn't even look up from his computer. A set of doors rested behind the desk, that would lead to the actual pub part of 'villain pub'.

"Oi, you get lost mate?" A heavily built guard with a clear Australian accent stepped forward, flashing his military grade gun. He wore a heavy bullet proof vest, like the kind police issued to their first responders, he definitely didn't look the part. He had a mop of wildly curly red hair on his head and beady black eyes, his nose was big and bent, an overall greasy feeling came with this man. In fact, his entire demeanor gave off warning flags, like the type of flags the Joker would be familiar with.

"No, I'm right where I want to be." Jason replied smoothly as he kept on walking.

The other guard, a tall dark skinned man with a deep voice spoke. "Only fools and villains come here. What's your business?"

"That's not the concern for a couple of bellhops." Jason said with a smirk, pausing before the two men and hooking his thumbs in his jacket pockets.

"A bit of a mouth do ya? Ya know, the fools that come in don't eva' come out, and we get a little target practice in don' we Eddie?" The crazy red-head said to his partner across the desk, lifting his gun a little and a crooked smile gracing his oh so lovely features.

"Right." Red hood said mostly to himself, shifting his hands to inside his jacket.

"So," The Aussie leaned forward, that gross grin splitting his face, "What are ya? Target practice?"

Jason sighed and flipped out his guns, pointing to the two guards and promptly shooting them in the head simultaniously.

"Well, it's no fun when the targets simply stand in front of you." Jason replied curtly with an unimpressed gaze as the bodies tumbled to the ground.

Jason shrugged his guns away and advanced on towards the old desk manager. He fished in one of his pants pockets for a roll of bills and slapped a few hundred bucks on the desk.

"Sorry about the mess." Jason grunted as he passed, looking not at all apologetic. The man at the counter only watched him, a white haired glare with an eyebrow quirk that had an unnerving resemblance of a certain British man.

Red Hood shoved that observation to the side and entered the double doors, he was immediately attacked with the smell of alcohol. His lips twitched up in a smile. Hah, if only Bruce could see him now, he'd be livid. With that wonderful thought he made his way to the bar.

It was rather dim in here, good for sneaky villains to do their business, whatever that might be. Of course there was the truce, the villains wouldn't attack each other in here, and whoever did would get thrown out by everyone else inside. And no, thrown out does not mean tossed to the curb where Batman could interrogate for the location. No, thrown out ment a body bag and a dumpster in the back alley five streets over.