Ch1) Clover Kingdom

Yuna has a magical power that is very dangerous if not used porperly. Her family has been cursed by a witch and because of that she holds the symbol of destruction...

Flashback
Yuna was 6 years old. Not just an ordinary girl she was royalty, the highest of the high in the Little Kingdom She was well known there but she didnt want anyone from other places to know about it, so she kept it a secret from everyone. Luckily she was blessed with different types of magic from her grimoire:

•Illusion - the ability to create illusions on people about their past or a tragic accident

•Regeneration - able to heal herself as soon as you've been injured. (Can heal others as well)

Yuna is a very kind person and loves to help others. She has eyes that are the colour of the aqua ocean that sparkled when the sun shined. She has short brown hair that waved past her ears and carefully layed on her shoulders.

(Imagine this except the height later on in the story)

Yuna wore a long white summer dress with a blue bow wrapped around her waist

Yuna wore a long white summer dress with a blue bow wrapped around her waist. A colour that matched her eyes.

Yuna was happily playing in her huge garden with her mother and baby brother, only 2 years. When an old lady, not too old came by wearing a long black dress and a dark purple hat. She was standing near the gate where the fancy carriges were parked and she asked Yuna's mother where she could find blue bells around here. (Blue bells are flowers btw) Despite hearing rumors about old women in black Yuna's mother decided to help the women. She turned around but as soon as she was about to speak, she saw the women disappear in the corner of her eye and she saw a blackstone drop from her. Yuna's mother was confused when she soon relised who she was...
A witch. (The old women is a witch)

Yuna was curious what fell so she went to look and saw the stone. She picked it up and looked at her mother. When she looked she saw tears of blood rolling down her eyes. Yuna was scared. She didn't know what to do.
A curse has been placed on her mother.
Yuna ran into her house to grab some towels but when she came out she saw her mother holding her baby brother by the neck with a dark aura around them. Yuna dropped the stone and towels and all she could do was watch as her baby bother's head dislocated and fall. Yuna's mother then dropped unconscious after a few seconds.
End of flashback

The medical care came but couldn't do anything but take Yuna away.

Later...

Yuna's hands started to become pale. She finally told the doctor in front of her about an old women dropping a stone.
The doctor replied "You and your family have been cursed. Did you not hear about the news going around?"

Yuna was shocked she started crying and crying whilst the doctor tried to calm her down.

Bedtime

Yuna struggled to go to bed. She turned and turned when she then heard whispers from both her ears. She looked but no one was there.
"Yuna...Yuna..."
Someone whispered
"Yuna...don't be scared..."
Another someone whispered
"Yuna!!"
Someone shouted
Yuna jumped. She was confused.
"Yuna...look in the darkest corner of your room..."
Yuna looked at the corner of her room and there she saw two glowing red eyes, no not two she saw 5 pairs of eyes staring at her from each corner.
Yuna wanted to scream but couldn't. Then she dropped unconscious.