chapter one- Mystery Boy

Yona's POV (4 years ago)-

"Denka! there's a boy outside the village. What shall we do with him? " shouted one of the castle soldiers. I watched him scurry off to my father, 'He's probably going to shout that until he reaches him. Seriously, doesn't any of the guards have common sense? They're going to cause unecessary worry within the castle walls. I'M FIVE YEARS OLD FOR KAMI'S SAKE, AND EVEN I UNDERSTAND THIS!' I decided to go to the throne room to eves-listen to what the guard have to say

"Denka, there's a suspicious looking boy outside the village gates! Should we dispose of him, shall we bring him into interrogation or . . . D-Denka? DENKA, ARE YOU LISTENING TO A WORD THAT I'M SAYING?"

"Calm down!" boomed a familiar voice. A voice that held both wisdom and authority, void of cruelty and greed. "How is this boy's condition? Where is his current location?" he asked.

"He's still outside the village, unconcious and heavily injured." Replyed the guard.

'WHAT! why are they so stupid? The boy is probably dying!' I thought. I looked towards fathter. There was no expression on his face, but there was a storm in his eyes. Plus, there's an unnoticeable irk mark on him.

father's POV-

I felt the chakra of a firmiliar guard comming, so I got my self looking presentable. Not too close to me, I felt Yona's immense chakra behind the window. 'She still needs to learn how to conceal her chakra,' I thought as inwardly laughed.

Just then, the soldier that was shouting along the way here arrived. All I heard is that a boy is outside the village.

'Wow, I should really concentrate more often-'

"DENKA, ARE YOU LISTENING TO A WORD THAT I'M SAYING?"

"Calm down!" 'Like seriously, his head looks like it's about to pop off. He should really take a chill pill sometimes. Anyways, I wonder about the boy's.' "How is this boy's condition? where is his current location?"

"He's still outside the villiage, unconcious and heavily injured"

*Sigh* ' . . . I give up.'

————————————

Terminology-

Kami- God

Denka- Your highness

Hey guys! Here's chapter one. Not much, but it's getting there. Who do you think the boy is? And who does the king remind you of?

Anyways, you know what to do:

Vote/comment/share

-Akira