Before I could reach my suitcase I felt his damp body grab my waist and kiss the tattoo that covered my spine.

"Stop Aug ... it wouldn't be right." I moaned.

"You acting like you want me to though, wifey."

"Baby stop! Your drunk and this isn't ri- ... mmmh Aug. "

I moaned grabbing his curls as he flicked his tongue on my neck allowing his bare body to grind against the thin layer of lace that was beginning to dampen.

"I love you." He whispered gliding his tongue against my nipples.

I knew he was drunk and this would only make things worse but I loved him.

"I ... I love you too Aug. I have to pee." I panicking running into the bathroom.

I sat on the edge of the sink thinking for a while about if this was even right.

When I returned he was snoring covered in the sheets. I slipped my sports bra and boy shirts on and cuddled against him.

***Flashback Over***

"Uh sorry you had to take care of me." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Thats what you do when you care for someone." I replied walking into the bathroom.

August

I watched her every move. Damn I couldn't believe I had just stayed here with her. I decided to call ma and talk to her. I hadn't seen her since the party.

"Well hello son!" Her voice was laced with an attitude.

"Hey mama." I chuckled.

"How you been? Hows the show up in New York?"

"It was fine ... how you know about that?" I asked sounding skeptical.

"Your kids and baby girl." She laughed.

I didn't like the fact that everyone had know about the twins being mine except for me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I blurted out.

"Son I wanted to but it wasn't my place to. I was on baby girl about telling you every time I talked to her but she was-"

"Ma I gotta go I love you." I replied hanging up.

I watched her wet curls fall against the white towel wrapped around her body as she pulled her suitcase on the bed.

"I thought you left." She chuckled pulling out her clothes.

"Uh ... yeah I was about to leave." I said looking for my clothes from last night.

"You can stay if you want." She said pulling the towel off to lotion her body.

I was memorized by her. I loved CoCo but I was confused about what to do.

"Alright." I sat on the bed unsure of what to do.

"Why are you nervous?" She asked sliding her legs into the lace thong.

"Im .. damn.. I mean im not." I stuttered.

"August look nothing happen. They told me you were mad cuz you seen me with Trey.

I don't understand why when you just wanna co parent AND be friends." She chuckled brushing her damp hair.

"Cuz you min- look dat shit pissed me off cuz you had my kids callin that nigga daddy."

I looked at her smile fade away. "You know what Alsina, FUCK YOU! Look I never lied about Seppie and AJ. I just never had the balls to tell you! Im sorry!" She yelled in my face.

"No fuck you! I hate you! You realized I missed 4 years of my kids life cuz of you." I growled backing her into the wall.

Her face reflected my feelings. We both hated each other but loved each other too much to let go.

She pushed past me, "You'll never understand!"

I grabbed her wrist, "Try me!"

She grabbed my collar pushing against the wall kissing my lips. "I fucking hate you August!"

I ripped the lace thong off of her waist exposing the bottom half of her chocolate skin.

The hatred on her face quickly turned into shock. I smirked picking her up heading towards the bed.

"I hate you too ma!" I groaned tracing her back tattoo with my tongue.

Once I reached the arch in her back I could feel her ass lift up. I ran my finger over her wetness tasting her. 'My shit!' I thought.

She shifted around wrapping her arms and legs around my body kissing my neck. "I need you August. " She cried onto my bare chest.

"You know I'll never let you go CoCo."

LuvYung_Stories

Copyright©

PANCAKES !! :*