Party And Bullshit Pt.2

Chapter 33 Part 2: Party and Bullshit

AirRen

'Let's do this dirty laundry, this dirty laundry

Let's do this dirty laundry, this dirty laundry

When you're soaked in tears for years, it never airs out

When you make pain look this good it never wears out

This dirty laundry, this dirty laundry'

The radio station played as I laid across my bed.

I hadn't really moved from this spot since the party. All I wanted to do was drink my pain away.

I lied to everyone and I ended with no one. No Trey, No twins and especially no August.

"Fuck!" I cried out as the sun's rays beamed through the blinds heightening the degree of my hangover.

"What am I doing to myself? " I questioned looking under my bed for another full bottle of Hennessey or ciroc or grey goose or whatever else I'd bought.

***Flashback***

"Baby girl go take care of AJ and I'll take care of the dishes and stuff." Mama said attempting to pull the dish rag from my fingers.

"Mama I got it. Can you just go run him some water, please?' I giggled taking off AJ'S chocolate stained Spider-Man costume.

"Mommy my tummy hurts!" AJ whined grabbing my leg.

"I know baby. GiGi's gonna give you a bath and ill be right up to put you to bed, okay?" I replied kissing his forehead.

"Here baby come on!" Mama cooed taking him from my arms. "You too girls lets get you all dressed for bed."

"Is he gonna be okay?' Ny asked eating the rest of her cake.

"Yeah ... he just ate WAAAAAY to much! " I giggled.

"Trey needs to hurry the fuck up or imma-"

"You gon do what?" He asked cutting his eyes at her.

I really hadn't spoke to Trey after he called me asking about August. I squashed the beef with Ny why not be squash it with Trey.

"What's going on med school?" He asked reaching for a hug.

"Nun really! Why are you so late?" I chuckled cleaning the rest of the counter.

"Got caught up!" He shrugged.

"I-"

"Mommy! Mommy! Look! Uncle friend I wanna tell bout!' Seppie yelled running around the kitchen's island pointing.

I was prepared to smile at this man who grabbed the twins attention every time they went to the studio with Trey.

"CoCo?" His face in full shock and disbelief.

I didn't know what to say. 'Run AirRen! Run!" My mind thought. My legs felt like jelly and I shaking uncontrollably.

"I know you hear me!" He growled balling up his fist.

I bent down reaching Seppie's height. Look baby can you go upstairs for mommy?" I asked politely.

"Mommy you don't like my friend?" She asked wiping a tear from my cheek.

"Yes baby. Mommy loves him!" I said looking towards August. "But mommy has to talk to the grown ups tell GiGi to come after she finishes, okay? " she shook her head abd skipped up the stairs.