Kidnapped Trust

Chapter 43: Kidnapped Trust

Trey

"Daddy can I have wukey charms?" I heard Seppie's voice ask while spoon clicked against bowls.

I drug my body off of the cream leather couch looking at my surroundings through my blurred eyes. My head pound with each movement.

"Fuck!" I groaned making my way to the kitchen once I realized where I was.

"What it do niggah?" I mumbled tasting the horrible after taste of old liquor burning my throat.

He looked at me with disappointment while shaking his head. "Wass good? "

"What's that look for?" I asked grabbing a glass of orange juice. "How did I even get here?" I chuckled.

"Niggah you telling me youn remember shit?" He asked putting the cereal into the cabinet.

I shook my head waiting for him to say I got super fades at the strip club and came and crashed at his shit.

"Niggah sum shit happen wit Ny and you came over hea' y'all need to ta-"

"If she still living she good! Ion gotta go see her!" I snapped chugging the rest of the juice down.

"You should niggah! You fucking hurt her! I wouldn't blame her if she kept TJ away from you!" Ren waltzed in with a large bag and shoes in her hand.

"Don't do him like that lil mama." Aug whispered kissing her lips.

"What happened?" I asked moving towards the couch to slide on my shoes.

"If she'll talk you niggah you'll find out."

The ride to my house with AirRen was silent and there was plenty of tension. I tried to replay last night's events in my head but I only came up short.

"Baby! I'm here with the boxes!" Ren yelled moving into the living room.

I felt like a stranger in my own home. I looked around it to see boxes packed up. I was confused. I watched her beautiful pregnant belly waddle down the stairs.

"Com-" She looked up at me and cringed. "AirRen!" She yelled backing away from me like she had just seen a ghost.

"Talk to him babe." She rushed over hugging her. I stood there in total shock I wasn't sure what was going.

She nodded walking slowly up the steps into the now packed bedroom sitting on the bed. I walked towards her attempting to touch her.

"Stop!" She pushed me moving off the bed.

"Baby what happened? What did we do?"

I see the tears forming on the rims of her beautiful brown eyes. I watched her every move even spotting the bruises on her body. I tried grabbing her but she pushed away.

"Stop! I hate-"

"Why are you leaving me? Look I'm sorry I didn't want to talk about that stripping shit!"

"Trey I'm leaving because you ... you hurt me. I can't love you anymore." She replied wiping the tears that rolled off her cheek.

"Im sorry boo. I don't give a fuck about that! I was hurt you never told me. Don't leave me." I protested grabbing her pulling her close allowing her small frame to cry on my chest.

"As much as I wanna believe it ... you took my trust AND my love."

I pulled back I'm disbelief. 'what the fuck was she talking about?'

"You lied to me Ny!" I barked. She jumped out of fear.

"So that gave you the right to potential hurt our child?" She snapped rubbing her neck.