No evidence ..no trouble

————Period 4

You were nearly passing out from boredom , you had finished the first paper and were about to start your second one , it didn't help that you needed to pee.

"Hold it in hold it" you whispered to your self . "Nope I can't ! " you spoke out loud attracting the attention of well ..everyone ! "Y/N !!" Your teacher yelled .

"No sir I'm sorry but can I please go and pee" you said crossing your legs .

A few students laughed at you ..in a good way . "You should have gone at break" he said shaking his head .

You stood up "so is that a yes " you said as you were about to walk to the door "SIT DOWN" he screamed making all the students jump , "you have 52mins left ! You can hold it young lady"he said pointing you back to your seat . Dick .

————
You finished your paper and had 2 mins to go till lunch , you managed to keep your pee in luckily but were now feeling as though you were gonna burst .

You looked around and saw that most students were finishing up , you wanted to be able to run out to that door before the other students crowded the exit. You began tapping your finger on your desk waiting for the bell to go .

BRIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

"HELL YAS " you yelled jumping up . Everyone began packing away their stuff , you swung your bag around you and practically ran towards the door . "Ah hang on a moment Y/N!" Your dickhead of a teacher yelled , your hand was so close to the handle , so close !!

You looked over at him , he called you over with his finger ( not to sound creepy lol) . You huffed and walked over to his desk , you turned back and saw everyone else leave . Sigh :(

"Yes sir" you said crossing your legs and slightly jumping up and down .

"Young lady I don't want you disrupting an exam like that again" he said crossing his arms .

Dude I needed to pee and STILL DO ! "Y-yes sir" you said bowing . "And I want you to be more responsible and use your free period to use the toilets" he said , you just nodded still moving about from desperation .

"Do I make my self clear " he asked , "yes sir " you bowed and gave a fake smile .

"May I leave now ?" You asked . "A girl with such good grades should want to excel in exams , not waste her time in being the class clown"he said shaking his head .

"Sir can I just say I didn't make the class laugh at me on purpose , my desperation to pee was just amusing to the-"
"Y/N don't talk back like that " he said sounding serious . Urgggggh I swear I'm gonna love not having you as my teacher next year !! "Yes sir ..sorry sir " you said bowing . "Now I hope you have listened to what I have said " he said giving you a serious look . "Yes sir , I'm sorry sir now pleeeaaaase can I go to have a fricking pee . You've made me wait longer then I should have done so are you gonna be the arse while you always are or are you gonna let me fuck off ???!!!!" You yelled , he shook his head before pointing towards the door .

"Thankyou" you said before sprinting out of the door . The toilets weren't too far from your class , they were towards the end of the corridor . You sprinted past a few people near their lockers .
"Make wayyyyyyyyy" you yelled before running into the toilets .

Sana POV

"Hobi thinks he can just downgrade to someone like Y/N and stay happy , he will want me back" I said looking at momo and Mina .

"Of course he will , girls like Y/N don't ever win over a hot guy like hobi and keep him for long" momo said .

"She's right , hobi will lose interest in her . She will bore him . I mean , what does a fuckboy always want ?" Mina asked smirking at me before brushing my hair . "A fuck" she said . " Y/N isn't experienced enough to know what guys like , especially hobi .
He will want to sleep with her and when she denies him , he will fuck her off annnnmmd ?" She looked at me .