Yoongis house

Me: hey , I'm at yoongis now . Jin is making food :)

Lisa 💚: who's Jin ??

Me: ah he's a friend of hobi and jimins . He's really nice you would like him ;)

Lisa 💚: I'll take your word for it . So what's new ??

You hesitated on whether to tell her you would be auditioning for dance class at school . You didn't want her thinking you were trying to steal her thing . Ever since you knew Lisa dance was always her thing . You were worried she'd think you were just copying

Me: well ..I'm having dance lessons off hobi ...

Lisa 💚: really ? How come ??

Me: well I'm gonna audition for dance class at school

Lisa 💚: wait ..really ?
Lisa💚: that's great ! We will finally have a class together !!

Me : you are ok with it ??

Lisa💚: course I am ! It's about time you did something other then studying you nerd! Plus you are actually a good dancer !

Me: few I thought you were gonna go all nasty on my ass for a minute ! And excuse me what you got against nerds m8 !

Lisa💚: anywayyy Wuu2 now ?

Me: just in the living room with hobi , starting dance lessons with him on Monday . Is it a good idea ??

Lisa💚: I don't see why it's a bad idea . Just keep your guard up at all times ..wouldn't want you falling for him .

Me: I wouldn't ever fall for a fuckboy like him

Lisa💚: hmmmm ok

Me: Lisa !!

Lisa💚: I'm just saying . Not to be mean but you've never had a boyfriend , you've never really experienced having a  real crush yet . Who knows how your emotions will go

Me: I can handle a hot fuckboy ok

Lisa💚: So you think he's hot 😏

Me : don't use my emoji !!

Lisa 💚: answer the question then
Lisa💚: have you been staring at him ?? Admiring features of him ?? Having strange feelings around him

Shit !! You were fucking already attracted to him !! How the fuck did she just make you realise this . Lisa isn't a dating expert but she has had a few boyfriends in school before . She was always the one to break up with them because of her dance schedule , so she knew her stuff .

Ok, so you were attracted to him . But all girls are in school ..especially sana oh my god . But he's not the dating type , you know this . If he's being nice to you , it's probs because hes playing a game to get you into bed . He's no different from the other fuckboys in school , he is the best looking though ..NO STOP !! At first you liked the idea of being mates with him , but once your fuckboy senses kicked in . You realised it wasn't possible .

Lisa 💚: hellooooooo

Me: no comment . I've gotta go now I'll talk to you tomorrow . Adios and get well soon loser 💕

Lisa💚: Thanks b
Lisa💚: and watch your back with hobi girl !

You put your phone next to you . You looked up and saw hobi still on his phone . It was too silent for your liking . You were about to get up .
"So you happy about Monday?" He said putting his phone on his stomach . He was lay on his back with his top half perched against a pillow staring at the tv . "Yeah actually " you said smiling . He smiled back . You preferred his smile to his smirk , it suited him better . "You happy about it being a couple dance ?" He said . Yayyy the smirk appeared again helloooo I've missed you ..not ..
You rolled your eyes at him . "What ?? Did I say something ?" He said knowing full well . You were beginning to find these fuckboy charms irritating . "Just don't go getting any ideas ok " you said sitting up straight . "Same goes for you then " he said grabbing the tv remote . "Why would I ha-"
"Oh pls I know you like me " he said not even looking at you . That damn smirk just stayed on his face ! "I do not like you , that is false information and I don't like false people so if you don't mind I am going to find a toilet so I can go pee " you said before standing up and marching upstairs . "Y/N?"