17. we've got bad reputation?

Start from the beginning

"mm-hmm," Mr Schuester looked at Jessie, "you want a bet?" the new directions looked at Mr Schuester, "oh, no, he didn't,"

"hit it," Mr Schuester smirks when the new directions sang along with them when he made Mike, Spencer, Brittany and Tina dance with him and then another four of the new directions, "Ice, Ice, Baby.."

Santana moves Spencer's hands onto her waist when he lightly smiled when Brittany stood behind him, "Vanilla, ice, ice, baby.."

Artie rubbed his arms, "vanilla, ice, ice, baby.. too cold, too cold," Mr Schuester moved away from them going onto the platform, "word to your mother,"

Mr Schuester looked at the new directions, "this song is officially paroled!" the new directions cheer when Spencer smirk at Mr Schuester, "right, Jessie?"

"you got me?" the new directions smile at Mr Schuester when Spencer smiled at Santana when he kissed her forehead, going towards Brittany.

***

"Britt!" Spencer entered the choir room, not seeing Kurt, Mercedes, Artie and Tina there, "we need to get you to the nurse's office, come on,"

Spencer saw them staring at them, "Spencer, wait!" Kurt looked at Spencer, "you're in," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "in what?"

Mercedes looked at Kurt, "we don't even have a plan," Kurt looked at them, "what is the worst thing a student can do at this school?"

"eat in the cafeteria?" Spencer chuckled at Tina, when Kurt shook his head, "no, be a disruption in the library, and i'm not talking about trying to check out a reference book,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "mm-mm," Kurt shook his head, "i'm talking about full-on chaos.. including getting your glee on in the stacks," Artie looked at Kurt, "genius,"

***

"i don't like these pants," Mercedes looked at Spencer's black baggy joggers, "well, it's for our bad reputation,"

"i already have a bad reputation," Mercedes furrowed her eyebrows, "what, how?" Spencer frowned, "when i went from Santana to Brittany, and then dating her,"

Mercedes rolled her eyes grabbing his arm, "come on," Spencer sighed when he followed after Mercedes, "looks like we got a full house, y'all,"

Artie looked at them, "i'm kind of getting cold feet here," Brittany looked at Artie, "can you even feel your feet?"

"shh!"

Kurt comes towards them, "team, listen up, if we pull this off, we will be legends at this school," Spencer smirked, "we'll rocket up the glist, we will be top six, easy,"

Kurt looked down at Artie, "Artie, pump up the jam," Kurt looked towards the librarian when Spencer helps Brittany get onto the table, "it's about to go down,"

"you can't touch this," the six of them dances in the library when everyone in the library looks at them, when Spencer backflips off the table dancing beside Kurt and Mercedes to 'Can't Touch This'.

"here it comes," Artie smiled from beside Spencer, "that was very cute," she pinched Spencer's cheek, "i'm gonna talk to my pastor and see if i can get your kids to perform that for our Sunday service,"