17. we've got bad reputation?

Começar do início

Santana smirked at her ex-boyfriend, "Berry's just bitter she's at the bottom.. with negative points,"

Santana passed Spencer an extra copy, "i'm two, even though i should most definitely be one... but i guess getting knocked up by your boyfriend's best friend is pretty trampy."

Quinn rolled her eyes at her best friend, "thanks, Santana."

Spencer gaped at the list, "i'm third?" Spencer looked around the room, "how did I even get on this?"

Spencer bit her lip at the bold +20 beside his name, "what are the numbers for?"

Kurt sighed at Spencer, "points for perpetuated depravity," Spencer choked on nothing but air, "what have I done?"

Brittany shrugged her shoulders at her fake boyfriend, "dancers and football players are totally hot," Santana bit onto her lip when Spencer kissed Brittany's cheek.

Mr Schuester came into the choir room, holding a glist in his hand, "who did it?" he looked around the new directions, "this is serious, Principal Figgins is threatening to disband the club,"

Santana looked at Mr Schuester, "what re we playing this game? we all know it was Puck," Puck looked at Santana when Spencer stood beside Mike, "back off, i didn't do squat,"

Tina looked at Puck who sat beside her, "then why is your girlfriend first on the glist?" Rachel looked at Puck, "and why am i last? aside from the fact that i refused to put out for you,"

Mr Schuester looked at them, when Spencer bit his lip hiding the laugh, "okay, enough! no one is accusing anyone of anything," Mr Schuester turns to Puck, "Puck, seriously, did you do it?"

Puck shook his head, "i said no, i'm a delinquent, sure," Spencer looked at Puck, "i like setting stuff on fire and beating up people i don't know," Mike, Sean and Spencer nod their heads, "i own that, but i'm not a liar,"

Mr Schuester looked at Puck, "all right, here's the important point, between this," he wiggles the paper in his hands, "and posting Coach Sylvester's personal video on YouTube, you guys are getting a pretty bad reputation,"

"why is that a bad thing?" Spencer looked at Artie, "maybe if we seem more dangerous, people would stop flushing my glasses down the toilet,"

Mr Schuester sighed when he hands out pieces of paper, "look, things are hard right now, i get it, you're under a lot of pressure with regionals coming up," Mr Schuester hands Santana a piece of paper, "and i know that winning sectionals hasn't had the positive effect on your popularity that a lot of you thought it would,"

"but becoming what you despise is not the answer," Mercedes looked at the piece of paper, "man, this song is wack,"

Mr Schuester turns to Mercedes, "no, it's not, it's a terrific song on a long list of top hits that, because of time or some bad press, has become a joke,"

Spencer bit his lip, "and, like you guys, it's time to start rehabilitating it's bad reputation," Mr Schuester moved away from them, "the assignment for the week is for all of you to find songs like this, mine them for what works, and make them great again,"

Spencer looked up from the paper, "and, then, hopefully, can apply this musical lesson to your own lives," Jessie looked at Mr Schuester, "this song should be arrested for the crime of sucking,"