six

AUTHOR

HANSEOL'S HOME

HANSEOL'S HOME

hanseol was rolling in bed, as she enjoyed the long hot weekend. her face of happiness could not be ruined by anyone other than taehyung's.

she picked up her phone and looked at the screen. a picture of her dog, named PAN, who had died several years back because of a hit and run.

hanseol missed her dog PAN. PAN was a dog special to her. when noone was there, PAN would always sit by her side. til this day, she never forgot about him. she promised PAN that she would find who killed her dog.  

that was why she was angry at taehyung for not taking care of his dog properly and with care.

ring ring...

as soon as she heard the phone ring, her happiness faded away. she knew who it was from. she knew why they were calling.

on phone

hanseol
hello!?

plumbers repair
you have to come in to work quickly. an annoying customer needs his toilet fixed asap.

hanseol
annoying customer?

plumbers repair
yeah. he dropped his legos into the toilet again!!!

hanseol
is his name k-kim taehyung?

plumbers repair
how did you know?

hanseol
oh my gosh.... he's dead meat!

plumbers repair
what!? you better come in quickly. he wants you to fix his toilet asap!!!!

hanseol
what!? WHY DO I HAVE TO DO IT!? can't JENO GO INSTEAD OF ME!?

plumbers repair
he specially requested for you. come now and no excuses.

call end

her teeth clenched and begun to make some screeching noises. the noise of the screech hurted her own eardrums, but she couldn't mind less. all she could think of was taehyung. "GOD DANGIT! KIM TAEHYUNG!"

~

TAEHYUNG'S HOME

"KIM TAEHYUNG! HOW COULD YOU MAKE ME GO TO WORK EVENTHOUGH IT'S MY DAY OFF!?" hanseol grabbed her bag and slammed it right across taehyung's face.

"why not~ hehe." a mischievous smirk slowly grew on his face increasing the rage within hanseol.

"taehyung." jungkook tapped taehyung's shoulder but he didn't notice.

"TAEHYUNG!" hanseol slammed her bag into taehyung's face again. "SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME! THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME THAT I'M FIXING YOUR TOILET!"

"WHAT NO! NO MATTER HOW YOU AVOID ME, I WILL MAKE YOU FIX MY TOILET!" taehyung's laughter came back. this time, his laughter was louder.

jungkook on the other side begun shaking his head.

-

hanseol was in the bathroom. she looked down at the toilet and a little sigh came out of her.

"thank goodness that there is no brown substance in there.." it was a sigh of relief.

suddenly, footsteps came running into the toilet and taehyung pushed hanseol aside.

"i needa piss." taehyung pulled down his pants and begun to piss.

hanseol screamed. a look of terror escaped when taehyung pulled his pants down. she didn't know what was worse. whether there was piss in the toilet or she just saw taehyung's ass.

"TAEHYUNG! I'M ABOUT TO SNAP! I AM SO CLOSE TO FLIPPING BECAUSE OF YOU!"

taehyung smirked and lifted his shoulders.

"guess what? you are very lucky!" taehyung smiled.

"why is that!?"

"because you're the first girl to see my assssss!"

hanseol grabbed the plunger besides her and threw it at taehyung.

this revenge is going good.