Chapter 3: Morning complications

Shorter chapter

Y/N's P.O.V

You were about to leave for your second day of school and you were pretty happy. The first day of school had been nice. You had a group of friends that you knew you could stay with plus you had also met Sehun. The only problem was that the boys didn't seem to like Sehun or his friends and you didn't actually know why. You shook off the thought and said good bye to your mother before opening the door to leave. The second you opened the door you heard voices and looked up. It was Sehun with a couple of his friends.

Y/N: Sehun? What are you doing here?

Sehun: Picking you up of course

Mum: Who is this handsome boy?

You turned your attention to the door where your mum was standing with her coffee in her hand. Your eyes widened at her words.

Y/N: mum!

Sehun: Good morning, my name is Sehun. I'm here to take Y/N to school.

Mum: That's so nice of you.

Y/N: Okay let's just go *leaving and pulling Sehun after you by the arm*

Sehun: It was nice to meet you.

Mum: Yoo too sweetheart

While you were walking to school Sehun introduced you to his friends.

Sehun: This is Jongin, the guy from dance class but everyone calls him Kai and this is Chanyeol.

Y/N: Nice to meet you guys

Kai: You too

Chanyeol: Sehun has talked a lot about you.

Y/N: what? he has?

Sehun: no!

Kai: hahahha yes you have

Chanyeol: He's talked a lot about how cute you sweet you are.

You looked over at Sehun, smiling awkwardly. His cheeks became really red and he looked away, trying to hide his face. You all kept walking together while talking about random stuff.

Y/N: By the way, how did you find my address.

Sehun: ughh school catalog..... IT DOESN'T MATTER

You laughed at how cute he was acting.

Taehyung: Y/N!

You and the rest of the boys turned around and saw Yoongi with Taehyung. You smiled and waved at them, signalling for them to come over. They came over and said hi to you but completely ignored Sehun, Kai and Chanyeol. You looked over at Sehun who was clearly annoyed with Taehyung and Yoongi.

Yoongi: Hey Y/N, we came by your house this morning but your mum said some other dude had picked you up already....

Y/N: oh sorry, yeah Sehun came over.

Yoongi: yeah, I see that....... do you want to hangout after school?

Y/N: yeah sure.

Taehyung: Yeah we can take you out to our favourite restaurant and then go to a super cool club!

Y/N: okay, sounds like fun

Yoongi and Taehyung came up to you and pushed Sehun, Kai and Chanyeol away without you realising.

Yoongi: So what class do you have first?

Y/N: Dance, then music then science. What about you?

Yoongi: I have music all morning.

Y/N: Then I'll see you while I have it

Yoongi: yeah. I remember seeing you yesterday. You looked........ cute......

You blushed a little and thanked him awkwardly before changing topic.

Y/N: so........umm

Taehyung: You guys would make a cute couple.

Y/N and Yoongi and Sehun: WHAT?!

Taehyung: nothing.

Kai: What are you doing this weekend Y/N?

Y/N: uhh nothing.

Taehyung: actually we were planning on inviting her over to our house.

Kai: okay but I asked first.

Taehyung: technically you haven't asked yet so-

Y/N: guys! Stop acting like kids. I'm busy this weekend.

Kai and Taehyung: huh?

Y/N: I'm gonna be doing something else.

Kai: Like what?

Y/N: not sure yet. I'll be walking alone to school now. You guys walk together and figure out why you are being so extra. I've literally known you for like a day and you are already being possessive.

--------

Hope you liked this chapter :) next one will probably be about you going out for dinner with BTS