"I could use some entertainment. Just warn me if they're going to go down on each other. That might be your thing but I can live without seeing my childhood best friend suck someone's dick," Beck joked before taking a sip of his beer, watching as the two college boys fought each other playfully, Seb jumping on Axel's strong back. They might both be hockey players, but Sebastian has a good three inches on the spanish forward.

"Get off of me, you fat ass!" Axel screeched as Seb pulled him to the tile floor, the people in the kitchen too drunk and consumed in the loud music to even notice the spectacle.

"I think this is the preamble to an orgy I don't want to be a part off."

"Ditto," Beck's laugh was just as deep and smooth as the beer I wished I was drinking. He glanced at me with his heated gaze, "So what's a girl like you doing with these two fools? Answer that wisely; one of those fools is my best friend," Beck joked with me, taking the spot where Seb had just been sitting on the counter beside me, his black ripped jean clad thigh brushing the left side of my broad hips in my own light wash ripped jeans.

"Well the other one of those jackoffs is my roommate so I think I'm aloud to trash talk them a little bit," I huffed out a light laugh before taking a sip of my shitty Corona. "But nah, Seb's a pretty good wingman and I'm sure you know Axel is a fucking trip and a half."

"You need a wing man?" Beck mused with a dark raised eyebrow. I could tell he thought my choice of words was entertaining but I didn't mind. I could be a quirky person.

"How else am I supposed to find the safe hookups?" I joked with a slightly suggestive tone. Even with the bass pounding in our ears and the noise of totally wasted college kids, Beck could hear the flirt in my dialect.

"You're not from around here," Beck observed. "It's faint but you put more emphasis on your first letters and your vowels are longer."

"You're good," I praised. My accent was the faintest thing in the world. I don't think anyone could tell unless they were told to listen for it. It only came out in certain words like 'how' and 'all' but I suppose it was there none the less. My years in Connecticut coupled with the fact the New York accent was dying made my tone pretty accentless. "I lived in Manhattan, closer to the Bronx, for 16 years. I always spent my summers in Connecticut with my brother, though. What about you? Axel hasn't mentioned you before and I'm usually with him most of the time."

"I'm from Boston but I moved here to be closer to my half brother before I graduate and everything is up in the air next year," Beck told me without going into too much detail. A thud drew both of our attention as our heads snapped down to the left were Seb had just gotten out from under Axel and pinned his friend to the floor.

"This is when they start making out, I'm calling it."

Beck snorted out a laugh at my remark while covering his mouth with the back of his hand. Axel might have been gay but he had a specific type and the straightest man I knew was defiantly not it. "I swear Seb was sober last I checked," I laughed with him. "I guess I need a new wingman now."

"Oh, come on now. You got a perfectly good guy ready to assist you right here," Beck bumped my shoulder with his arm, his defined deltoids sitting much higher than my own.

"Hmm," I pretended to think.

"I'll make it easy for you," Back suggested, trying towards me a little more. He held up his beer bottle to look at it before brushing his right hand against the top of my thigh as he looked back at me. It was smooth, I have to admit. It wasn't his intention, but the move also showed off the plague doctor tattooed on his caramel forearm, a hawk landing in its shoulder as the doctor stood in a pile of skeletons. I wasn't one to fall for a guy with tattooed right away, but that was hot. "We both got about 3/4th of a bottle left and my apartment's a peaceful fifteen minute walk."

I bit the inside of my lip at the prospect while glancing at the white Yeezy boosts on my feet. A fifteen minute walk meant no drinking and driving, plenty time to be sober enough with only one beer over the span of an hour, no foot pain, and all the time in the world without being interrupted. Who the fuck was I to turn down that offer from a hot man?

"Is my wing man trying to hook himself up?" I raised an eyebrow cheekily, not rejecting him but not accepting just yet.

Beck shrugged and put his beer in his other hand. Subtly, his left hand rested on my opposite though. "The wing man's supposed to find a good guy. Maybe I'm just a little self confident. So what do you say?"

"A confident 6'2" law student who can make plans. I say, sign me up," I said in a lower tone, tilting my head towards Beck a little. He closed the gap and pressed his plump lips against my own, his hand on my thigh going to cup my jaw as his lips seductively danced against my own. Beck's teeth nipped my bottom lip, pulling it gently as I kissed him back, fire racing through my veins when we separated a few centimeters.

"Yeah," I breathed, "I can't say no to that."

My heart was already racing and he'd barely kissed my for longer than fifteen seconds. Imagine what would happen once he had me right where he wanted me. I defiantly could.

"Good," Beck murmured while his firey touch trailed down my neck and my décolletage, his thumb lightly brushing the front of my breast over the low cut and cropped black silk and flowing tank top I'd worn to show off my small waist and my cleavage along with the Medusa inked on my right forearm, while also compensating for my ripped jeans and nice sneakers. My mother wouldn't approve of such a look, but fuck her.

My pulse was pounding by now, my brain thinking of all the dirty things Beck would do to me. Maybe I should have been more cautious considering my background, but this was Axel's friend who seemed nice enough. I was more than conscious and strong enough to defend myself. I wanted this and it was his apartment so I could easily leave if I had to. In my book, this was an ideal situation.

Before I could think about any of the negatives or the fear, I jumped off the countertop with my beer in my right hand, and Beck's in my left, pulling him out of the crowded house and into the night while walking backwards so I could smile at him, and him at me the whole time.

This was going to be a good hook up, I could tell.